Airport WiFi and Availability
When traveling through Destin-Fort Walton Beach Airport (VPS), it's important to know the available WiFi services. Unfortunately, we do not know the current Network/ID (SSID) for this airport. However, most airports offer free WiFi services to their passengers. To connect your mobile phone, simply turn on your WiFi and select the airport's network. If prompted, accept the terms and conditions to gain access.
If you're a member of an airline lounge, they may have their own WiFi connections. Be sure to check with your lounge for their network information. Additionally, if you need to charge your devices, charging stations are available throughout the airport.
For more information on how to connect to airport WiFi and precautions to take before connecting, check out the Airport WiFi Guide. This guide provides helpful tips and tricks for staying connected while traveling.
As this information can change, always check with the Airport for the latest WiFi connection information.
Helpful Tips & Resources
- Need to kill some time before your flight's departure, check out these ideas for a layover.
- Coming out of baggage claim with lots of checked luggage? This airport has your back (and saving it). Baggage carts are located near the baggage carousels.
- To view all of the airlines served by Destin-Fort Walton Beach Airport, check here.
- Be sure to know how long you will need to wait at the security checkpoint closest to your gate.
- Lose something while in the terminal area? Find the contact info you need for lost & found here.
- If your flight is arriving to the airport from another city and need a quick way to get to your destination, give a call to one of these taxi or limo service providers.