Destin-Fort Airport Parking Rates & Information
Looking for the perfect parking spot at Destin-Fort Walton Beach Airport (VPS)? We have your answers!
There are 3 main parking areas at Destin-Fort Airport:
- VPS Lot A Parking
- VPS Lot B Parking
- VPS Employee Parking
The Destin-Fort Airport offers a range of parking options to all passengers which includes both short- and long-term parking options as well as a separate parking for employee parking. There is one free cell-phone waiting area as well, for drivers who wish to wait for arriving passengers. The airport accepts various payment options including cash, checks, as well as all major credit cards.
Destin-Fort Airport parking rates can vary depending on the lot and duration, so please check for specific rates below.
VPS Off-Airport Parking
Traveler Help & Resources
Once you have selected the best parking option for you, check out these tips that can help you on your journey through the airport:
- Once you get through security, pull up the interactive terminal map to navigate to your gate, and see all the restaurant and shopping options along the way.
- Be aware of how long you might need to need to wait at the security checkpoint in your terminal.
- Coming out of baggage claim with lots of checked luggage? The airport's got your back (and saving it). Baggage carts are located near the baggage carousels.
- If your flight is arriving to the airport from another city and need a quick way to get to your destination, check out your airport shuttle options here.
- Need to know which business services are available, such as copy machines, postal services, or even a notary? Check here.
VPS Airport Parking Map
Lot A and B Parking
Location: At airport, near the terminals.
To Terminals: Walking distance
The handicap-enabled parking lot A and B is a convenient parking option for all passengers looking to travel for a short while or stay for a couple of hours at the airport. Parking inside this lot is free for the first 10 minutes.
Short-Term Parking Rates
First 10 minutes Free
11-60 minutes $1.50
Each additional hour $1.50
100% Disabled American Veterans receive free parking at VPS.
Cell Phone Waiting Area
The cell phone waiting area is a convenient parking option for drivers and other visitors who want to pick up arriving passengers. This allowed smooth traffic flow directly in front of the terminal building. The cell phone waiting area is a few minutes away from the main terminal building.
The VPS Airport also provides people with restricted mobility with a convenient option for parking. There are specific parking spaces allotted in both of the parking lots for such passengers. They are required to prominently display an official disabled license plate or any other official permit to be allowed to park in these allotted spots. Any violations to this requirement might result in the towing away of the owner’s car.