Airport Maps & Terminal Guide
Getting Around the Airport
The terminal building structure at the Santa Fe Municipal Airport has one main passenger terminal, which houses all the airport facilities and terminal gates.
The main terminal houses the ticketing counters, baggage claim, and rental car counters. There is a full-service restaurant, an information center, and several self-service kiosks.
Food, Shops & Amenities
There is one main full-service restaurant at the SAF airport which has ‘grab and go’ menu items. This is open from 06:00 a.m. to 02:00 p.m. and can be reached at 505-471-5227 for information.
The security checkpoints at SAF airport are monitored by the Federal TSA - Transportation Security Administration. Only passengers possessing tickets are allowed to proceed beyond any of the security checkpoints. All security checkpoints provide access to the concourses and airplane gates.
The hours and wait times estimates for each security checkpoint can be found on the Santa Fe Municipal Airport Security Wait Times Page.
- Arrive 01 hour before flight time in case of domestic flights, and 02 hours before flight time in case of international flights.
- There are shuttle services available at the airport connecting the main terminal with the parking areas
- Print your boarding passes beforehand or use electronic boarding passes to save time
- Get all information regarding baggage sizes, airline schedule, curbside pickup/dropoff, or wheelchairs, prior to reaching the airport
- Keep your identification documents and other items of need in a small carry-on bag
- Check with your respective airlines for the baggage limit and other related rules
- Keep your luggage and personal items prepared for the TSA security checkpoints
- When traveling with kids, keep items to keep them busy and engaged such as games, laptops, books, snacks, or others depending on their interest
- Keep an itinerary at home for your family and friends to be able to reach you in case of any emergencies
- In case of lost items:
- Call the airport manager at 505-955-2903 for lost items inside the terminal areas or in the cafe
- Call your airline for lost items inside the aircraft, departure lounge, or at the ticket counters
- Call the TSA at 1-505-246-4100 for lost items inside the terminal area