Baggage Claim at Wilkes-Barre Scranton AVP Airport
Baggage Carts / Skycap at Wilkes-Barre Scranton AVP Airport
SmartCarts are available at a small fee on the first level of the AVP Terminal and in the Parking areas.
Security at Wilkes-Barre Scranton AVP Airport
The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) handles all of the baggage and passenger screening at the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport. TSA is pleased to help passengers prepare to travel through the airport. A passenger who knows how to pack and what to wear is going to help keep the lines moving without delay.
Helpful Tips & Resources
Whether you're a seasoned jet-setter or a first-time flyer, iFly.com has everything you need to make your airport experience stress-free. Check out these helpful tips for traveling to, from, or through AVP:
- Take advantage of the free wifi and explore the web if you have some time before your departure! Additionally, you can relax, grab a snack, and browse the shops.
- If you're looking for ways to pass the time before your flight takes off, check out these cool layover ideas at Wilkes-Barre Scranton Airport.
- If you want to know if your flight might be late, check out the arrival status of the inbound flight.
- Are you planning a trip to the airport and unsure of the different parking options and their associated costs? Check out this link to find out the locations and fees for both on-airport and off-airport parking.
- If you need to know what business services are available, like copy machines, postal services, or notaries, please check here.
- If you are travelling within the local area and need a fast way to reach your destination, take a look at the airport shuttle options available here.