Connecting Flight after International Arrival
I will be arriving BWI on an international flight, th [more]KB 01/18/2019
Flying thanksgiving eve
Flying Thanksgiving eve. Southwest isp-bwi arriving [more]Lmdtap 11/20/2018
Will the daily and long term lots fill up completely [more]Dew 11/08/2018
Help with luggage
I have recently started using a walker and need to kn [more]RSN 10/06/2018
'Thrillist' (the food, drink & travel website, announced that BWI Marshall Airport ranked among the 'top 10 Most Surprisingly Great Airports in America' - including its offers for fitness, rest, relaxation, cultural enrichment and outdoor activities.
Located about 10 miles outside of the city of Baltimore in Maryland, BWI Airport is surrounded by highways I-695, 295, 100, I-97, and I-195 (directly into the terminal). Situated between the cities of Baltimore and Washington, D.C., it serves both metropolitan areas.
With three runways and 25.1M passengers in 2016, Baltimore/Washington International is served by a host of airlines offering flights throughout the U.S., the Caribbean islands, Canada, London & Frankfurt, with connections to all points of the globe.
- British Airline is now using its Dreamliner for its flights to London Heathrow Airport.
- Allegiant Air offers 2 weekly flights to Destin /Fort Walton Beach Airport (Florida)
- Alaska Airlines offers daily flights to San Diego; and seasonal flights to Portland (OR). As of Oct. 16, 2017, it will add seasonal service to San Francisco.
- Concour Airlines now serves the Macon-Bibb County of Georgia, offering 12 weekly roundtrips on its 30-seat aircraft. For more information open http://contourairlines.com, or call 800-33-Contour.
- Spirit Airlines now offers seasonal flights to Oakland, San Diego & Seattle; and to San Francisco (as of October 2017)
- Southern Airways Express serves the smaller US Airports at Hagerstown, MD, and the Pennsylvania cities of Altoona, Lancaster, DuBois & Johnstown; and also flies to Morgantown, W.Virgina. For more information visit www.iflysouthern.com or call 800-329-0485.
- Passengers on a longer layover may now be able to rent a bicycle for up to 12 hrs at $5 at the Light Rail station outside the terminal by Concourse E (or simply walk or jog) part or all of the 12.5 mile scenic outdoor trail encircling Airport property.
- A Mobile Passort Control is now avilable.
- Airport Contact: Tel. 410-859-7111 or 1-800-IFLYBWI
Present Airport developments: While creation of a secure connector between D & E Concourses with two more international gates was completed, other airport improvements include:
- creation of a new security checkpoint serving both domestic & international passengers; re-configuration of airline gates to support more international flights; and replacement of passenger boarding bridge. (Some or all projects may be already completed )