For city shuttles, call Allied Downtown Shuttle Service at 403-299-9555, which departs every 30 minutes at Bus Bay 8. You can either reserve & pay online or go to the Allied Shuttle counter near gate C to get your ticket.
Calgary Transit (for information visit calgarytransit.com). Calgary Transit Boarding Passes (currently $8.50) are available at Mac's Convenience Stores on the Terminal's Arrivals Level - or pay onboard the bus $8.50 by exact cash. Bus Bays 7 & 8 are across form the roadway on arrivals level of Domestic Terminal. Bus Bay 32 is on the outer curb of the International Terminal's Arrivals Level. Ticket vending machines are at Bus Bay 7 (credit/ debit cards & coins accepted).
- Public Bus Route 300 Airport to City Center - with limited stops to downtown via Center Street - runs every 20 to 30 mins.
- Public Bus Route 100 Airport to McKnight-Westwinds Light Rail Train Station (connecting to LRT Blue Line).
- Public Bus Route 430 Airport to North Crosstown (connecting to Northpointe & Standstone bus terminals).
- Public Bux Route 32 (only from YYC's Global Logistics Park South - to Huntington/Sunridge .
- Public Bus Route 57 (only from McCallWay to 78 Avenue N.E.
Red Arrow Motorcoach: offers transport to Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer, Lethbridge, Fort McMurray & some smaller towns within Alberta. For more information visit redarrow.ca - or call toll-free 1-800-232-1958 or visit: redarrow.ca.