Availability of parking.
How can I make sure that there will be a long term (1 [more]LB 10/20/2017
short term handicapped parking
where is the short term handicapped parking? Where yo [more]jan pflieger 09/19/2017
where is it?
No map comes up on the screen.*** 06/09/2011
CWA Airport is located in the town of Mosinee, and is accessible from the Interstate Hwy 39 / Highway 153 interchange (Exit 179). (Reconstruction on the CWA Drive (the loop around the airport) has been completed.)
With an estimated 250,000 passengers a year, Central Wisconsin Airport is currently served by American Eagle, Delta & United airlines, offering direct flights to Detroit & Chicago ORD, with convenient connections.
The passenger terminal at Central Wiscosin Airport, with five airline gates, has now completed East, West & Central Terminal renovations.
Currently the East Terminal has an arcade at the entrance, a taxi counter, information desk, baggage claim and rental car desk.
The West Terminal houses baggage check-in and ticketing desks, while the Central terminal has a gift shop, a lobby, leading to security checkpoint and on to the boarding gate.
- One hour of free WiFi service is available (lgon to Web Beams). TSA PreCheck lane is available to enrolled passengers.
- The FlyAway Cafe & Gift Shop is past securty checkpoint, offeing breakfast & lunch.
- While check-in should be done 1.5 hrs prior to flight departure, check-in counters close 30 mins prior to departure flight.
Airlines currently serving the terminal:
- American tel. 800-433-7300 - to Chicago O'Hare
- Delta tel. 1-80-221-1212 - to Minneapolis & Detroit
- United tel. 800-864-8331 - to Chicago O'Hare
Transportation: Only taxis & rental cars are available.