I can't get any emailLchotard 11/23/2019
Long term parking
Been all over internet. where may I find a 13 day par [more]Paul 07/22/2019
Handicap parking chargers per week
As a disabled person , do we get to park for free. Or [more]Nilda Roman 06/15/2019
How much is it to park for 6 days?
going a cruisecourt 03/21/2019
The city of Charleston is a place where the past is still the present. Gas-lit cobblestone streets lead to unique boutiques and excellent southern dining. In its 300-year history, Charleston has been welcoming host to its visitors offering historic houses, museums, attractions, beaches and world-class golf. Carefully preserved homes, churches and public buildings line tree-shaded streets and attest to the great past of this city.
CHS Airport is located in North Charlston, off Interstate Hwy 26 and close to the city of Charleston. It is adjacent to Charleston Air Force Base and airfield facilities are used jointly with the Air Force.
With two runways and nearly 3.7M passengers in 2016, Charleston International Airport is served by major airlines offering direct flights to major U.S. cities, with connections around the world.
Charleston International Airport has one passenger terminal. For Terminal details at this site open ‘Terminal Map’ and scroll down to the text; for Parking details, open ‘Parking Map’, for ground transportation open ‘Ground Transportation: /Buses & Trains.
Airlines serving Charleston International:
- Alaska to Seattle SEA
- American to Chrlotte CLT, Dallas/Fort Worth DFW, Philadelphia PHL, Washington DCA & Miami MIA
- Delta to Atlanta ATL, Detroit, DTW, New York LGA & JFK
- JetBlue, to Boston BOS, New York JFK, Washington DCA & Fort Lauderdale FLL
- Southwest to Baltimore BWI, Chicago MDW, Dallas DAL, Houston HOU, Nashville BNA. Seasonal flights to Denver DEN and to St. Louis STL starting June 4, 2017
- United to Chicago ORD, Houston IAH, Newark EWR and Washington IAD.