Connection with 57 minutes
Arriving from DCA on American-leaving for San Jose, C [more]Debra 01/02/2019
cleveland to dallas to hawaii
I'm coming in from Cleveland Ohio to Dallas then to H [more]jfa 12/28/2018
how to connect
I am arriving from Amarillo to DFW to go on the Des M [more]cami 12/25/2018
How to get from terminal C to D
I have a very short time to connect from arriving at [more]Eliska 12/24/2018
Dallas Airport is nearly 20 miles from downtown Dallas, and 24 miles from downtown Fort Worth. Drivers should enter the Airport from State Highway (SH) 183 on the south - or State Highway 114 or Interstate Hwy 635 on the north - to International Parkway running north to south. All terminals, parking areas and on-site hotels are accessible from this road. (The 8-mile Dallas Airport Connector between SH 114 & SH 121 north, as well as traffic pattern changes at SH 114 & SH 26 have been completed.)
With 7 runways and 68 million passengers in 2017, Dallas-Fort Worth International is hub to American Airlines and is served by a host of major domestic and foreign airlines offering direct and connecting flights to all points of the globe.
Current international destinations include Australia, Canada, China, Iceland, Italy, Japan, Qatar and South Korea, and more.
- Icelandair started year-round service to/from Keflavik Internatinal Airport KEF (at Iceland's Reykjavik City).
- By May 2018, WOW air service three times a week will also start serving KEF.
- For passenger paging at Terminals A & C use tel. (972) 973 3112 / for Terminals B, D & E use tel. (972) 973 3112.
- For Travelers Aid visit: www.travelersaiddfw.org
- Eligible Arriving U.S. and Canadian passengers may now use the new MPC kiosks to quickly clear through Customs: Upon arrival at the U.S., you create a profile with your passport information by completing the 'New Trip' section, submit it your CBP Declaration form through the app to receive an electronic receipt with an Encrypted Quick Response (QR) code, then present your passport and smartphone or tablet with your digital bar-coded receipt to a CBP officer.
On-Airport hotels & Minute Suites:
- the Grand Hyatt DFW airport is inside the International Terminal D (972-973-1234);
- the Hyatt Regency Dallas Airport DFW adjacent to Terminal C (972-453-1234);
- the Hyatt Place Dallas Airport with 130 rooms is located at the Dallas Airport's Southgate Plaza development.
- Minute Suites: Minute Suites centers are located in Terminal D and offer shower facilities.
Dallas-Fort Worth International has five passenger terminals - International terminal TD and Domestic terminals TA through TE - each with its own parking garage. (For terminal details open 'Terminal Map' and scroll down to the detailed text; for Parking facilities and fees open 'Parking Map'; for Transportation open 'Transport'/ 'Buses, Trains'.)
Current & future Airport developments: The $1.9B Terminal Renewal Project involves restoration work of all domestic terminals - to be done in phases over a 7-year period - however, Terminals A & D work have already been completed.