We have a flight confirmation from Spirit Airlines th [more]KS 13 hr ago
Terminal Parking Closest to Gate D33
We are leaving on AA Flt 48 from Terminal D on Thursd [more]Lanny 05/15/2019
Is 47 minutes sufficient?
Hello, I am considering booking an American Airlines [more]Janet 05/15/2019
which terminal do flights from Japan land at
I arrive from Japan, AA Flight 176, and have a connec [more]William cloonan 05/13/2019
Dallas-Fort Worth Airport Overview
Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport DFW serves the greater metropolitan areas of Dallas & Fort Forth in Texas. DFW airport covers an area of nearly 30 square miles and has been ranked #3 in the world with the highest passenger satisfaction scores. Dallas Airport aims to be the 'World's Healthiest Airport' - whereby its concessionaires participate in offering daily at least one dietary choice.
- Dallas-Fort Worth Airport Awards
- 2016 - EPA Climate Leadership Award
- 1st North American Airport to become Carbon Neutral
- 2017 - Best Large Airport in North America
- Global Honor of Long-Term Excellence in Customer Service
- 2019 Airport of the Year
Dallas Fort-Worth Airport Facts & Stats
Dallas Airport is nearly 20 miles from downtown Dallas, and 24 miles from downtown Fort Worth. Drivers should enter the Airport from State Highway (SH) 183 on the south - or State Highway 114 or Interstate Hwy 635 on the north - to International Parkway running north to south. All terminals, parking areas and on-site hotels are accessible from this road. (The 8-mile Dallas Airport Connector between SH 114 & SH 121 north, as well as traffic pattern changes at SH 114 & SH 26 have been completed.)
With 7 runways and 68 million passengers, Dallas-Fort Worth International is hub to American Airlines and is served by a host of major domestic and foreign airlines offering direct and connecting flights to all points of the globe.
Current international destinations include Australia, Canada, China, Iceland, Italy, Japan, Qatar and South Korea, and more.
- Icelandair started year-round service to/from Keflavik International Airport KEF (at Iceland's Reykjavik City).
- For passenger paging at Terminals A & C use tel. (972) 973 3112 / for Terminals B, D & E use tel. (972) 973 3112.
- For Travelers Aid visit: www.travelersaiddfw.org
- Eligible Arriving U.S. and Canadian passengers may now use the new MPC kiosks to quickly clear through Customs: Upon arrival at the U.S., you create a profile with your passport information by completing the 'New Trip' section, submit it your CBP Declaration form through the app to receive an electronic receipt with an Encrypted Quick Response (QR) code, then present your passport and smartphone or tablet with your digital bar-coded receipt to a CBP officer.
Five steps from check-in to boarding using technology:
- If traveling with handbag only: check in at home online with your airline; on Arrival at the Airport proceed directly to security control;
- Attach baggage tag to your checked bag, then proceed to baggage drop machine (look at screens for location) using the scanner to scan your bags.
- At E-Gates past security control - scan your boarding pass and proceed to security control.
- Passengers heading to a non-Schengen destination or foreign airports, use the Passport scanner: put passport into the scanner and stand on marked spot for camera view. Remove first glasses, hat, while photo is taken.
- At the boarding gate use the e-boarding kiosk: place boarding pass onto scanner, then proceed to board your plane.
Dallas-Fort Worth International has five passenger terminals - International terminal TD and Domestic terminals TA through TE - each with its own parking garage. (For terminal details open 'Terminal Map' and scroll down to the detailed text; for Parking facilities and fees open 'Parking Map'; for Transportation open 'Transport'/ 'Buses, Trains'.)
Airport Recent News
- The $1.9B Terminal Renewal Project involves restoration work of all domestic terminals - to be done in phases over a 7-year period - however, Terminals A & D work have already been completed.
2400 Aviation Drive
Dallas, TX 75261
Contact: [email protected]
Phone: (972) 236 4968