For shared ride shuttle you can use either:
- Go Yellow Checker Shuttle has scheduled van service to downtown Fort Worth (817-267-5150 or visit: www.yellowcheckershuttle.com);
- City Shuttle (214-760-1998); or SuperShuttle DFW (972-456-3128); or
- the 'Airporter' offers scheduled van shuttles to downtown Fort Worth.
DART Buses (tel. 214-979-1111 - for schedule open: https://www.dart.org/schedules/schedules.asp) provide service to downtown Dallas, as well as to surrounding areas. (The bus fare is $2.50 for 2 hours; $5 for a day pass - buses run daily 4am-1am).
DART Bus Route 408 to downtown Irving/ Heritage Crossing Station & Southwestern Medical District /Parkland Station - runs daily, departing from Remote South Parking Lot every 30-60 mins - reached by free shuttles departing the lower level of all teminals every 15 mins.
- Departing passengers from the DFW Airport Station should follow signs to Terminal A, departures. From there use the Terminal Link shuttle to the other terminals.
- Arriving passengers at Terminal A should exit their terminal and proceed to the lower level A10. If arriving at either Terminals B, C, D or E, take the Terminal Link Shuttle To Terminal A and proceed to the DFW Airport Station.
By Train: The new DART Orange Line station is near Terminal A (between International Pkwy & North Service Rd). Take elevator to the lower level at Terminal A, entry A10. There is a walkway with signs indicating directions to DFW Airport Station.
DART's Light Rail 'Orange Line' departs from the new DFW Airport Station heading for Downtown Dallas - a 3-minute walk from Terminal A - making stops at Belt Line Station, Las Colinas & Irving Convention Centers; Dallas Market Center, North Lake College, University of Dallas, & Downtown Dallas. (The DART Service Area also extends beyond Dallas to 12 other cities). The first Orange Line train from downtown Dallas arrives at DFW Airport Station at 3:50am, while last train departs the DFW Airport station at 1:12am (weekdays), and 12:12am (weekends).
For complete info on DART & Orange Line schedule open: www.dart.org/riding/dfwairport.asp
Trinity Railway Express (TRE) offers commuter rail service to Dallas & Fort Worth (no Sunday service) and depart every 15 mins to/from CenterPort /DFW Airport Station: Follow signs to Remote South Parking bus pick-up zones on lower-level of all terminals. A 2-hr pass is currently $2.50. For more informaton call 214-979-1111 or 817-215-8600.