Terminal Gate Connection
Connecting flight? Use this tool to help you get between terminals.
Walk Time: min
Shuttle Route min
Shuttle Time: min
Baggage problem in transfer
Does somebody know is this possible? We are arriving [more]MLW 05/31/2017
Minimum Connecting Time at DUS Airport
Dear reader, I will be arriving from Cancun, Mexico a [more]Thomas 02/17/2017
Flight connection Nuremburg to Dus to London
My flight arrives from Nuremburg to Dus at 13.05 my [more]Brian 01/10/2017
Flying AA-AB-AZ CLT-RSW-RSW-DUS-FCO Let Me know
I'm flying from CLT-RSW and have about an 3hr 30min l [more]*** 08/25/2016
Dusseldorf Airport ( DUS ) Terminal Map # Fast food, restaurants, stores, cafes, bars
The multi-stage baggage control system with 2 baggage sorting halls, is able to handle 10,000 pieces per hour.
The elevated monorail Skytrain is integrated into the terminal complex making two stops (at Concourses /Piers C & A/B), and continuing to Carpark P4/P5 and on to the Dusseldorf Airport train station - which offers connections to over 350 trains, including street trams and high-speed ICE.
The main terminal's sub-ground level houses an S-Bahn station (subway) for local travel and onward connections at Düsseldorf main train station ('Hauptbahnhof').
The terminal also houses an underground parking lot, and across from the terminal's center are the multi-level parking garages P2 & P3.
If you need to meet up with a passenger, go to Central Arrivals.
For non-denominational meditation use the Memorial Room on Level 3.
Lufthansa check-in is at counters 101-120.
Air Berlin check-in: (a) for flights within Germany on Air Berlin, go to counters 171-180, (b) check-in for European destinations are at counters 151-170; (c) USA flights are at counters 263- 269, while (d) all other long-distance flights are at 257-259.
Connecting to another flights at Dusseldorf Airport: For security reasons you need to pass through security checkpoints several times when transferring to another flight. Upon arrival, monitors will tell you where your next flight will depart from. Follow signs to your gate (for example 'Transfer B' or 'Departure B').
- If you transfer from and to a flight of any of the Air Berlin Group airlines (Air Berlin LTU, Niki, Belar, LGW), your connecting flight is either at Concourse B or C. Go to the Air Berlin Transfer Counters, clocated lose to Concourse C, or in Concourse B to get information or assistance.
- If you transfer from and to a flight of any of the Star Alliance (e.g., Lufthansa, Austrian, Croatia, LOT Polish, SAS, Swiss, United, etc.), your connecting flight is from Concourse A. Go to the Lufthansa transfer counter at Concourse A, center.
- If you transfer from and to a flight of any of the SkyTeam Group (Aeroflot, Air France, Czech, Delta, etc.), your connecting flights is at either Concourse B or C.
Amenities and services inside the terminal complex include a vast array of food & drink, retail & duty-free concessions, as well as the following facilities: WiFi access (free for the first 30 minutes); banking (Change Group is on the departures & arrivals levels; a bank branch is in the arrivals level), internet access, internet terminals at A, B & C gates, at Arrivals near McDonald's and two more near the information desk) , conference facilities (for Wollhaf on level 3 call +49-211-49623-0; for Sheraton hotel call +49-211-4173-719/720; for Maritim Hotel call 0211-520-916-95), Information counters, drug store (tl. +49-211-421-65220), dental practice, late-night check-ins, laundry facility, Lost & Found (tel. +49-211-421-2515 or contact [email protected]), Left luggage is on the ground level of carpark 3); luggage wrapping is on the departures level; Memorial room, gas station, and more.
Airline Lounges are located at three different areas: 'Flugsteig (Flugsteigs (Gates) A, B & C:
- Lufthansa Business & Senator Lounges (tel. +49-211-421-4656) - at Departures A.
- Hugo Junkers Lounge (tel. 0211-421-3712) on level 2, gate B - free for Priority Pass holders & available at a fee to all Gate B passengers - at Departures B
- One World partner card holders: tel. +49-211-421-6684 - at Departures B
- Air Berlin Lounge (tel. +49-211-421-79350); at 'Departures C
- Emirates Lounge (tel. +49-211-421-70227); at Departures C
- Open Sky Lounge (tel. +49-2111-421-20491; at Departures C
Important telephone numbers:
Airport Police +49 2131125 44 44
Federal Border Control: +49 211 9518 118
Customs: +49 211 421 6944 or 7498