Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking Facilities and Fees
There are over 12,000 spaces available for short-term and long-term parking at the Fort Lauderdale Airport parking complex. Its features include indicators that display numbers of open parking spaces, parking kiosks, and even a parking app to help those with parking amnesia to find their vehicle upon return.
Parking Your Vehicle at FLL Airport
For self-parking at FLL Airport, use the convenient multi-level Garage Complex. As you approach the Airport, watch for color-coded signs that show airline terminal locations (Terminal 1 -yellow; T2 - red; T3 - purple; T4 - green). For maximum convenience, follow the color-coded signs inside the FLL parking garage complex to park near your terminal location. Watch for Tram stops on the lower level of the Garage Complex. The Trams run every 8 minutes and will transport you quickly and effortlessly to your terminal.
See Parking Rates below:
FLL Off-Airport Parking
FLL Airport Parking Map
Hourly / Short Term
Fees: $3/hour, maximum $36 per day
- Hibiscus Garage Level 2
- Palm Garage Level 1
Daily / Long Term FLL Parking Facilities
Fees: $3/hour, maximum $15 per day
- Hibiscus Garage Levels 3 -7
- Palm Garage Levels 2 - 4
- Cypress Garage Levels 7 -9
Valet/Premier Parking -Valet/Premier FLL airport parking offers the ultimate convenience to travelers who want to simply drop off their car. Valet parking offers express vehicle return with no waiting and express exit from the Garage Complex. Plus, a number of car care services are available, including a full-service car wash, and wax and detail.
Valet information: 954-359-8108
Fees: $25 per day
Overflow FLL Parking
Fees: $10 per day (flat-rate)
Cell Phone Waiting Area
Located off the main airport entrance roadway, the cell phone lot is ideal for curbside pickup if you arrive early, and is seconds from the arrival level of the FLL airport terminals. Drivers dropping off / picking up at the airport can also take advantage of FLL airports’ self-parking grace period.
- Exit and self-park lot within 15 minutes of entering and there is no charge for parking.
- After 15 minutes, normal garage rates apply from the time of entry.
- No commercial vehicles and no unattended vehicles.
For high clearance vehicles, the Hibiscus Garage has a clearance of 8' 2." The clearance for the Palm and Cypress Garages is 7' 2." If your vehicle requires higher clearance, the Park N Save remote parking lot offers unrestricted height clearance.
Parking Tips & Info
- Garage parking and Remote lots fill up quickly during holidays and peak travel periods; they are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- FLL Airport Parking provides a15-minute self-parking grace period. Exit any self-park lot within 15 minutes of entering, and there is no charge for parking. After 15 minutes, normal garage rates apply from the time of entry.
- Vehicles left over 60 days are subject to removal at the owner's expense.
- For the most up-to-date parking information, call the Airport Parking Office at 954-359-0200, or listen to the Airport radio station, 1670 AM, available within two miles of the Airport.
New Updates in FLL Parking
- Curbside Valet: There are three locations specified along the curbside, where you can drop off and pick up arriving passengers.
- Space Finder: You can now easily find open parking spaces by looking for green lights that indicate vacant spaces.
- FLL Airport App: This app allows you to track available parking spaces in real-time, locate your car, and get updates about the FLL airport parking.
- Parking kiosks: These kiosks help passengers find their car location upon arrival. These can be found inside the parking garages as well as baggage claim.
Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport Parking Q&A
Yes, curbside valet parking is available and you can call the airport valet parking for more information at: 954-359-8108
You can park for a maximum of $15/day in the daily long-term parking and $10/day in the overflow parking.
All rates shown above include all taxes and fees. All FLL Airport parking facilities accept cash and the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, AMEX and Discover.