Guest Services at Fort Lauderdale Hollywood FLL Airport
Information Booths and Airport Ambassadors are located in each terminal to assist travelers with questions or way-finding.
The FLight Deck customer lounge in Terminal 3 next to the Concourse E security checkpoint is available for all passengers. It features comfortable seating, flight information displays and free wireless internet. Food, beverages and news and gift concessions are availabe during cruise season (November-May). Open Fri-Mo, 9am-3pm.
Public Baggage Storage (tel. 954-359-5505 is available in all Terminals; however, service hours vary by location and season. Terminal 2 is open daily 9am-5:30pm.
Passengers connecting to or coming from Port Everglades Cruise Ships:
(a) Southwest Airlines passengers, who will be embarking on a cruise, may arrange in advance for seaport check-in for the return flight. Please contact Bags-to-Go Enterprises, LLC at (954) 359-5505.
(b) Some airlines have arrangements with baggage companies to process your bags directly from your cabin to your airplane taking you home.
Also, some airlines may not check your bags earlier than 2 to3 hours prior to your scheduled flight departure (check with your airline); therefore, it is wise not to arrive at the Airport too early. Take advantage of shore excursions offered by your curise line.
Lost & Found
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and Broward County holidays. Location The Lost and Found Office is located in the Rental Car Center on Level 2 past the Enterprise Rental Car counter next to the elevators. Lost Item Claim Form Complete this form if you lost an item(s) in the terminals, security checkpoints, or shuttle buses. Use the "TAB" key to move between the fields. Do NOT press "SUBMIT" until you have completed all of the appropriate fields. The Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood International Airport will keep all lost and found items for 30 days. After 30 days, the property will be deemed abandoned and disposed of in a manner according to Florida Statutes. Complete the Lost Item Claim form. To Claim Left Items on January 6 Log in to this website to claim items left at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport on January 6, 2017. Enter "FLLbaggage" as the username and "Aviation" as the password.
Airline policies regarding pets vary widely and it is highly recommended that you contact the airline prior to making a reservation. Here are some helpful tips for traveling with pets:
Tips for Traveling with Pets:
· First, contact your airline to find out the rules and regulations they have on pet travel.
· Do not tranquilize your pet, as the effects of tranquilizers on animals at higher altitudes can be unpredictable.
· The Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) of the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has set up rules and regulations for the transportation of live animals, and your pet is required to be at least eight weeks old and fully weaned before traveling by air.
· Whenever possible, book a direct, nonstop flight and avoid holiday or weekend travel. Try to plan schedules that minimize temperature extremes.
· The kennel that you use must be sturdy, properly ventilated, and large enough for your pet to freely be able to stand, turn around and lie down.
· Get your pet comfortable with the kennel prior to flying; this reduces stress on your pet.
· Give your pet food and water within four hours before your flight. You will have to sign a certification of the time when you last offered food and water to your pet.
· Give yourself plenty of time for check-in so there is no rushing and everything is done properly
International Travelers at Fort Lauderdale Hollywood FLL Airport
For Terminal and /or Concourse connections, please refer to 'Terminal Map' page.
NOTE: Prior to departure make sure that your original airline will transfer bags to your connecting flight - if not, you need, after customs clearance, take them to your connecting terminal and check them in at your connecting airline counter before proceeding to your gate.