By Train: The Gare CFF Geneva Airport train station can be accessed from both Arrivals & check-in levels. Trains run at rush hour every 12 mins, and all stop at Geneva-Cornavin station at city center - a 6-minute ride - where passengers may change over to other trains, local or express for Swiss or Europe destinations.
By Bus: Five new & extra-long buses decorated in colors of main tourist destinations (Geneva, Basel, Bern, Zurich & Fribourg /Vaud) - are now located outside of the Main Terminal.
Urban buses stop every 8 to 15 minutes at the Main Terminal's check-in level, in front of or next to the train station:
- Bus 5: Aréna/Palexpo - Nations - Cornavin - Rive - Malagnou - Thônex-Vallard
- Bus 10: Balexert - Cornavin - Bel-Air - Rive
- Bus 23: Blandonnet - Lignon - Aïre - Grand-Lancy - ZIPLO
- Bux 28: Parfumerie - Vernier - Blandonnet - Aéroport - Fret - Grand-Saconnex - Nations - Jardin-Botanique
- Bus 57: Blandonnet - Hôtpial de la Tour - Meyrin
- Bus Y: Ferney - Grand-Saconnex - Aéroport - Blandonnet - CERN - Thoiry
Transdev Bus service includes three Haute-Savoie destinations: Annecy, Chamonix and St-Gervais. The one-way ticket costs 21 EUR. Its regional lines are available any day of the week:
- Transalis/ Lihsa T72 (Annecy, Cruseilles, Saint-Julien-en-Genevois) and
- T74 (Chamonix, Saint-Gervais, Cluses, Bonneville, Nangy).