prices for Airport parking
Onsite Parking Lots & Rates Parkade (Hourly) $2 e [more]smgwh01 01/15/2019
Long term parking
How much will it cost to park my pickup truck from Oc [more]James 09/20/2018
How much for three weeks in long term parking lot?
Could you let me know how much it would be to leave m [more]nn 08/28/2018
Iinquiring about long term parking rates
We’re flying out of Halifax July 19, returning July 3 [more]FS 03/20/2018
YHZ Airport is located in the town of Enfield, 35 km from Halifax, in south-east Canada, and is accessible via Highway 102 (Exit 6), a 30-45 minute drive from downtown Halifax.
With an estimated annual passenger count of 3.6M, and two long runways, Halifax Stanfield International Airport has more flights to more destinations than any other airport in Atlantic Canada. It is served by an increasing number of airlines, offering domestic, U.S. and overseas flights, with connections worldwide.
On-Airport- ground is new 'AT Hotel Halifx Stanfield'.
- Halifax Airport offers U.S. Preclearance: Also, seven BorderXpress automated passport control (APC) kiosks in the U.S. preclearance area speed up U.S. Customs process.
- Arriving visa-exempt foreign nationals (except US citizens and travelers with a valid visa) need an Elecronic Travel Authorization (eTA). For more information visit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/eta.asp?utm_source=partner-eng&utm_medium=website&utm_campaign=eta
- Pick up the new & free SOAR Halifax magazine, available inside the terminal, at various stations, containing travel news and tips.
- Persons with special needs: If you need assistance: Either email your request at least three weeks prior to scheduled departure at YHZ to [email protected], or call 902.873.1434. Include name, telephone, cell phone, e-mail address; special need, name of person arraging assistance, if other than yourself and their contacts; airline & flight number, arrivals time at terminal's curbside & description of vehicle. Also contact your airline ahead of time for assistance.
- 'NewLeaf Travel, a low-cost travel company, started service at the Airport offering 2 weekly flights to Hamilton (Ontario).
Halifax Stanfield Airport has one passenger terminal. (see 'Terminal Map, then scroll down to the text).
Present and future Airport development: Under its 10-year Airfield Restoration Program 's 2017 workwas completed in October. The 2018 work will focus on Taxiway Alpha & more apron restoration.