The Airport Express train runs every 10 mins, early morning to midnight, between the Airport and Hong Kong's City center, a trip of 24 mins. (Kowloon & Hong Kong Stations offer free advance check-in 90 mins to a day). It also departs to AsiaWorld-Expo, a 1-minute trip. For time table open: www.mtr.com.hk/en/customer/services/timetable_index.html For MTR train service open: www.mtr.com.hk/en/customer/services/timetable_index.html
- To get to Disneyland Resort, change to the Tung Chung Line at Tsing Yo Station, getting off at Sunny Bay Station.
The SkyPier /PRD cross-boundary ferry service (tel. +852 2215 3232) connects passengers between the PRD and international destinations via HKG, in comfort and without going through immigration and customs formalities in Hong Kong. Six PRD ports – Shenzhen Shekou and Fuyong, Dongguan – currently offer these speedy cross-boundary arrangements. Passengers can even pre-check their baggage and obtain their boarding pass at Fuyong, Shekou, Macau and Dongguan Humen.
- NOTE: to Macao (Macao Taipa); and Zhuhai (Jiuzhou) -use the Maritime Ferry Terminal).
Bus service & contacts: (All routes are local buses serving early morning to late evening. 'N' routes are night buses; E routes are external buses; S Routes are shuttle buses to the airport.)
Citybus tel. +852 2873 0818 - or visit www.citybus.com.hk Airbus Service:
A Routes A10, 11, 12, 21, 22, & 29;
E Routes A11, 11A, 21, 22, 22A, 22P, 22X & 23).
N Routes N11, 21, 21A, 23, 26, 29.
Long Win Bus tel. +852 2261 2791 - or visit www.lwb.hk/ . Airbus Service - A routes 31, 33, 41, 41P, & 43; External Bus - E routes E32, 33, 33P, 34A, 34B, 41; & overnight N Routes.
New Lantao Bus tel. +852 2984 9848 - or visit: www.newlantaobus.com (A route A35)
Discovery Bay Transit Services tel. +852 3651 2345 - or visit www.hkri.com/
Park Island Transport tel. 852 2946 8888 - or visit www.pitcl.com.hk
Pearl River Delta (PRD) connections:
- Mainland coaches serve daily over 110 cities towns.
- SkyLimo (Mainland Limousines with 270 vehicles) offers daily PRD connections.
- Ferries at SkyPier arrive at ports in the PRD in 30-90 minutes.
Long-distance Buses depart from Terminal 2 (T2). Some 320 coach trips a day link HKG Airport with 160 destinations in 90 PRD cities and towns. Most bus services are provided by Sinoway, GoGo Bus, & Eternal East Cross Border Coach (these three also provide shuttle services to Huanggang, Shataukok & Shenzhen Bay Port (at T2, Coach Station, ticket counters C10-C14) & China Travel Tours:
- Sinoway' Express, at Coach Station of T2, ticket counter C10 (tel. +82 3197 9309) takes you to: Shenzhen, Dongguan, Guangzhou, Foshan, Zhaoqing, Jiangmen, Zhongshan, Meizhou, Heyuan, Guangxi (Guilin), Fujiang (Xiamen, Quanzhou, Sanming).
- Go Go Bus, at Coach Station of T2, ticket counter C13 (tel. -852 2261 2555) takes you to: Shenzhen, Dongguan, Guangzhou, Huizhou, Foshan, Zhongshan, Jiangmen, Yangjiang, Yunfu, Chaoyang.
- Eternal East Cross-Border Coach, at Coach Station T2, counter C13 (tel. +852 2261 2555) tatkes you to: Shenzhen, Dongguan, Guangzhou, Huizhou, Foshan, Zhongshan, Meizhou.
- China Travel Tours, at Coach Station T2, counter C11 (tel. +852 3559 1474) takes you to Shenzhen, Dongguan, Guangzhou, Foshan, Zhongshan, Jiangmen, Zhuhai, Zhaoqing, Guangxi (Nanning).