Is there an off site parking that is more reasonable? Thank you
Is there an off site parking that is more reasonable? [more]TJ 04/09/2018
This website is inaccurate
To "Park&Fly" it isn't free or $8. It's [more]*** 01/22/2017
There is no help what so ever when bags are lost. at [more]Wayne PA 12/18/2011
JAC Airport is 9 miles north of Jackson Hole. When driving from the Town of Jackson, take Cache Street and drive north on highway 89 for about 9 miles, then turn left at the Airport sign.
With an estimated yearly passenger count of 548K+, Jackson Hole Airport is served by a number of major airlines, as well as by seasonal seasonal charters, offering direct flights to many U.S. hubs with convenient connections.
- Arrive at the Airport at least two hours prior to scheduled departure time during high season, as there is limited staff available to process arriving passengers.
- Skiers or Snowboarders: you can bring your ski or snowboard equipment as checked baggage (1 ski & pole bag, or one snowboard bag, and one boot bag - the total of which cannot exceed 80in/203cm in linear dimensions (width, length & height).
- It is strongly advisable to take alternative transportation into Jackson Hole Airport, by taking a taxi or by having someone drop you off.
The passenger terminal at Jackson Hole Airport has concluded its three-stage upgrade work between 2014 & 2015. It houses a new ticketing hall with 36 counters, a new gate area & restaurant, security checkpoint and new baggage claim area. .
Amenities & services inside the terminal include the Jedediah Restaurant, a gift shop, a book store, a snack machines, ATMs in the baggge claim area, Lost & Found, and free WiFi access throughout the terminal.
For Lost & Found call 307-7333-7682.
Current airlines serving the terminal - offering flights to Atlanta ATL, Chicago ORD, Denver DEN, Dallas/Ft. Worth DFW, Los Angeles LAX, New York (JFK), Newark EWR, Salt Lake City SLC, & Seattle SEA:
- American, tel. 800-433-7300 - Note: seasonal summer service to Phoenix starts in June 2017.
- Delta, tel. 800-221-1212
- Skywest, tel. 435-634-3000 /fax 3105
- United, tel. 800-864-8331.