- Stansted Aircoach X30 to Southend, via Rayleigh & Chelmsford - visit: www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/essex/journey_planning/airport_services/
- Airport Bus 133 to Colchester & Braintree, via Colchester Bus Station, Colchester North Station, Marks Tey, and Braintree Bus Park, Felsted, Dunmow and Takeley - call +44 (0)1279 681 800 or visit: www.sxconnect.co.uk/
- TGM 510 to Harlow, via Bishop's Stortford & Sawbridgeworth - call +44 (0)871 200 2233 or visit www.arrivabus.co.uk
- First 42A to Chelmsford & Galleywood, via Great Dunmow & Takeley - call +44(0)845 748 4950 or visit: www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/essex/journey_planning/airport_services/
- Services 5 & 7.7a to Saffron Walden & Stansted Mountfitchet, via Debden, Broxted, Elsenham, Hanham - call +444 (0)871 200 2233
- Unobus 700 to Baldock, via Bishop's Stortford, Letchworth, Hitchin - open: www.traveline.info
- TGM 308 to Bishop's Stortford, via Heath Row, Town Center, Thorley & Bishops Park - open: www.traveline.info
National Express Coaches - open: www.nationalexpress.com/airports/stansted-airport.aspx.
Trains & The Underground: The Stansted Airport rail station is located directly below the passenger terminal and tickets can be bought in advance or at the station. Regular service is to central London, to parts of England's east and to the Midlands.
- The Stansted Express departs every 15 mins and takes 46 mins to Liverpool Street, or 36 mins to Tottenham Hale.
- For the London Underground, change either (a) at Tottenham Hale to Victoria Line, or (b) at Liverpool Street to the Circle, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City lines.
Transfer to Heathrow Airport:
- Take the Stansted Express train to London Liverpool Sreet (45 min), & transfer to London Paddington by bus, or the London Underground running every 15 mins.
- Take the National Express bus running every 30-60 mins and taking about 90 mins (tickets are available in the trminal, at bus station or onboard.
Transfer to London Gatwick Airport:
- Take the Stansted Express train to London Liverpool Sreet (45 min), & transfer to London Victoria by bus, or the London Underground. At Victoria take the Gatwick Express train to Gatwick Airport running every 15 mins & taking about 30 mins.
- Take the National Express bus running every 30-60 mins to Gatwick's North & South terminals and taking about 2 hr. 45 mins (tickets are available in the terminals, at bus station or onboard.