- Terminal A side: Airport Flyer (VTA 10), inter-terminal shuttles, limos, charters, economy lot 1 shuttle, taxis, hotel shuttles & scheduled buses.
- Terminal B side: Airport Flyer (VTA 10), charters, door-to-door shuttles, economy lot 1 shuttle, hotel shuttles & scheduled buses, inter-terminal shuttles, limos, off-airport parking shuttles and taxis.
- Door-to-Door Shuttles are stationed on the lower level of Terminal A's parking garage, and across Terminal B's baggage claim area in the Ground Transportation Center. Numerous companies serve Aptos, Campbell, Discovery Bay, Freemont, Lathrop, San Jose, San Francisco, San Bruno, Santa Clara, San Mateo, Sunnyvale, Union City, Tracy.
App-based Rideshares from Uber, Lyft & Wingz. Passenger Pickup is at Terminal A (TA), ground transport island Stop 1, and at TB, ground transport island Stops 8 & 9 . Uber Black and Lyft Premier pickup is at TA, level 2 of the garage (north & south of terminal entrance), and at TB at hourly Lot 5, south of TB.
Santa Clara Station serves Caltrain and ACE (Altamont Commuter Express) rail services; (tel. 800-660-4287 or visit www.caltrain.com) .
Listed below are public transport Rail & Bus services in alphabetical order: Note that the VTA Route 10 serves as connector to some of these services:
- ACE Train in Santa Clara (1001 Railroad Ave.): The VTA Airport Flyer makes frequent stops between Airport & Santa Clara Caltrain Station, where you can take the ACE train. For more information call 800-411-RAIL or visit: www.acerail.com.
- Amtrak train station is at 65 Cahill St., San Jose: Take the free VTA Airport Flyer to Metro/Airport LRT Station, then take the Mountain View - Winchester LRT to Amtrak's Diridon Station. For more Amtrak information call 408-287-7462 or visit: www.amtrak.com.
- BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit is at 2000 Bart Way, Freemont (tel. 510-441-2278 or visit: www.bart.gov ): Take VTA Airport Flyer; exit at Metro Light Rail Station; board Light Rail at Metro; exit at Civic Center; take VTA 180 Express Bus to Fremont Bart Station.
- Caltrain (tel. 800-660-4287 at caltrain.com) is served by the VTA Airort Flyer making frequent stops between Airport & Santa Clara Caltrain Station.
- Greyhound bus station is 3.2 miles from the Airport at 70 S. Almaden Ave., San Jose - reached only by taxis; tel. 408-295-4151, or visit: www.greyhound.com
- Metro Light Rail 's nearest station is at N. First St. & Metro in San Jose. Take the number 10 bus from either:
- Terminal B on the Ground Transportation island across the terminal; or
- Terminal A at the Ground Transportation Center across from the International Arrivals building.
- VTA Route 10 Airport Flyer (tel. 408-321-2300 / vta.org) located at N.1st Street, Metro San Jose, makes frequent stops between the Airport and the Metro Light Rail Station.
- The Monterey Airbus (831-373-7777) serves the Salinas/ Monterey area - reservations required.
- The Santa Cruz Airport Flyer (831-423-5937) stops in Aptos, Santa Cruz & Scotts Valley - reservations required.