As of June 2017, Nashville International is the 'Fastest-Growing U.S. Airport!
BNA Airport is right off Interstate Highway 40 (Donelson Pike exit), and only 8 miles southeast of downtown Nashville, and can also be accessed via I-24, taking the I-40 exit.
Nashville International Airport has four runways and counted 12.9 million passengers in 2016. It is served by 12 airlines, offering 440 daily flights to over 50 destinations - with connecting flights to all points of the globe.
- As of May 2017, WestJet offers two weekly nonstop flights to Calgary, Alberta (Canada).
- As of June 2017, Delta Airlines offers two daily nonstop flights to Raleigh, NC.
- As of July 12, 2017, the air transportation network 'OneJet' (providing nonstop flights to smaller /medium sized airports), offers 2 daily flights to/from Pittsburgh, and as of August 23 flights to Providence, R.I.
- As of Sept. 5, 2017, Alaska Airlines starts daily nonstop service to San Francisco, with same-day departures/arrivals.
Nashville International Airport has one passenger terminal. (For detailed terminal information open 'Terminal Map' and scroll down to the text; for Parking information open 'Parking Map'; for transportation open 'Transportation: Buses /Trains'.
Present and future Airport developments: The $1B Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) includes:
- 6-level Parking & Transportation Center is to open Summer 2018
- State-of-the-art International Arrivals building is to open by 2018 (current construction on an Interim International Arrivals Building (IAB) should be completed soon.
- Concourse D expansion with additional gates, new retail & dining offers (currently in programming /Design stage)
- Ticketing & Baggage Claim expansions at terminal's North & South ends; adding baggage claim devices (currently in programming /Design stage)
- Parking/Office Plaza with nw parking facility, office building, hotel, & future rail service (currently in programming /Design stage)
- A permanent Inernational Arrivals Building (currently in programming /Design stage);
- Grand Hall construction (currently in programming /Design stage)
- Concourses A &B renovations (a future project)
- Relocation of Donelson Pike - shifting it slightly to the east for improved traffic circulation (in design stage).
Important telephone numbers:
Airport Administration - main switchboard - 615-275-1600
Airport Police 615-275-1703
First Aid station 615-275-1703
Business Center 615-275-2660
US Customs 615-736-1861
US Post Office/ Passport Info 615-872-5742
Nashville, TN 37214
Phone: (615) 275 1675
What terminal and gate does Viva Aerobus utilize?Kent 03/02/2020
we will be arriving close to midnight and not sure ou [more]joanne 02/20/2020
Which concourse and gates does Allegiant Air use? I [more]Keith Davenport 02/05/2020
What concourse does southwest fly intoLsb 01/28/2020