- The economical Metrobus into midtown departs outside of T1 & T2 - a trip of about 45 minutes.
- Passengers taking the Metro-Rail Transit line may disembark at the EDSA-Taft station. An airport shuttle terminal is located beside the MRT station.
- Those travelling by city bus routes may take a bus using the EDSA-MIA route. These buses will pass Terminals 1 and 2, while a jeepney route can take you to Terminal 3. You can also take the airport shuttle service to move on to the different airport terminals.
- Alternatively, take a taxi or a 'jeepney' to Baclaran, where you can catch the Metro Rail to the City (located along Quirino Ave.) For more information visit: www.dotcmrt3.gov.ph or call (02) 924 0054, or open www.Irta.gov.ph/
- The rapid transit Bus system from BGC to NAIA has now been completed.
- The new Manila International Airport station is to connect the airport with the LRT station - but not directly.
- Both North & South Luzon Expressways are to be connected, as well as the Tarlac to La Union Expessway.