I am coming in to Toronto from Florida on Delta and c [more]yvonne 02/08/2016
New taxi and shuttle company Union Taxi & Shuttle Tol [more]UNION TAXI 01/27/2013
ECP Airport is located in West Bay, north of Panama City, and is close to St. Andrews Bay at the Gulf of Mexico - accessible by State Hwy 388, and situated between State Roads 79 & 77.
With a 10,000 foot runway (and plans to build an additional one) and 891,764 passengers in 2016, Northwest Florida Airport is served by a number of major airlines:
The passenger terminal at Northwest Florida Airport has seven airline gates, most of which with jet bridges. It also has a US Custom & Border Protection area to facilitate arriving international flights. The terminal offers free WiFi 'I Fly Beaches' which needs no password access;it also offers restaurants, gift shops, an ATM machine, rental car counters, information point, and tourist information counter. The well-equipped Military Welcome center is open 8am-8pm. Note that restaurants open according to flight schedule (The Emerald Coast Pub is on level 1 and Grayton Beer Landing Strip & Expressology are on level 2, while the gift shop is on both levels. There is a Miliary Welcome Center, open 8am-8pm. A new pet relieve area is outside of the terminal, at its north end (near ground transport area). For Lost/Found call 850-769-6033.
Current Airlines serving the Airport:
- Delta, tel. 1-8000-221-1212, with a number of daily fights to Atlanta;
- Southwest Airlines, tel. 1-800-435-9792, with flights to Austin, TX; Chicago ORD, Baltimore/Washington, MD; Dallas, TX, Houston Hobby, TX; Nashville TN & St. Louis.
- United Airlines, tel. 1-800-864-8331, with flights to Houston Intercontinental IAH
Transport options from Northwest Florida Beaches Airport to your destination are limited to taxi, ride--share Uber & Lyft, limo & shuttle service:
- 'Sunshine Shuttle & Limousine' serving the Emerald Coast (tel. 850-650-63333).
- Some of the many other options include: '1 Advantage Shuttle' tel. 850-225-0266; Shoreline 30A Luxury Transportation tel. 850-326-2226 ; Coastal Airport Connection tel. 850-699-9872.