Ontario Airport ONT
Ontario Airport is an international airport in Ontario, California, and is owned and operated by the Ontario International Airport Authority. ONT Airport serves California's San Bernardino & Riverside counties, as well as portions of north Orange and east Los Angeles counties
ONT is located two miles east of downtown Ontario, in San Bernardino County, California, and about 38 miles (61 km) east of Downtown Los Angeles. covers an area of 1,741 acres (705 ha).
Airport Stats & Facts
- Ontario CA Airport has a total of 24 passenger destinations.
- In 2018 & 2019, the airport was named fastest growing airport in the US.
- In 2019, the airport served more than 5 million passengers.
Airport Traveling Tips
- The peak hours of the airport include
- Morning: 5:00 am - 6:00 am
- Afternoon: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- For an international flight, passengers are advised to arrive 3 hours before the departure time, and for a domestic flight, 2 hours before the departure to account for TSA security wait times and any possible delays.
- Before heading to the airport for a flight, please have a look at the ONT Airport map to get oriented with the terminals and facilities.
- Passengers are advised to make sure they carry their government-approved IDs to avoid any inconvenience at the security check.
Passenger Pickup and Drop-off
- For picking up passengers, you can go from I-10, exit Haven Avenue, then go south to Airport Drive, right on Airport Drive. Once your party is ready for pick up, they can call you and you can proceed to the terminal loading and unloading zone.
- Also, the visitors can use parking in the cell phone waiting lot, located at 3350 John Bangs Dr, Ontario, CA 91761 , that is free for up to an hour.
- For drop-off, the passengers can be dropped outside the terminals from where they’ve to board a flight.
- For arriving flights: Arrival flight status provides the arrival times, gate information, delays, and time to land for the Ontario Airport.
- For departing flights: Departing flight status lists scheduled vs actual departure, gate information, map tracking, and flight delays.
- To get the best fares, book a flight at ONT international.
There are 2 terminals and a separate adjacent international arrivals facility at Ontario International Airport. Originally, the terminal numbering scheme was designed to accommodate future growth under a prior airport master plan.
For more information, and to see the terminal locations, please have a look at the ONT Terminal Map.
This terminal has gates 201-212. The baggage claim is located at the ground level, and it also has Lost & Found behind the information desk.
Terminal 4 has gates 401-414. The baggage claim on this terminal is also located at the ground level.
International Arrivals Facility
The International arrivals facility has 2 gates for arrivals only, and it has a U.S. Customs and Border Protection FIS/Federal Inspection Service.
As the full list of airlines served at Ontario Airport shows, Ontario International Airport serves various airlines including Delta Air Lines, Frontier Airlines, JetBlue, Volaris, United Airlines, and more.
There are many short-term & long-term, and other parking options at Ontario Airport.
Lots 2 and 4 General
They’re exactly in front of terminals 2 and 4, respectively.
Upto 1 hour Rate: $6
Up to 2 hours Rate: $8
Up to 4 hours Rate: $10
Up to 24 hours Rate: $21
In addition to the above, there’s also a premium parking option at the terminals.
This is in between Terminal 2 and 4, and is just a short walk distance from both the terminals.
Full day parking at a flat rate: $16/day
ONT Airport also offers valet parking that is available right next to the terminal curbside.
Off-Airport parking is available in various parking lots near the Ontario Airport. Most of the off-site lots allow 24/7 access.
From rental cars to limos to buses, plus more, passengers have a variety of ground transportation options after arriving at the airport. Additionally, many passengers also opt for ride services such as Taxis, Uber, and Lyft.
The Rental Car Center is located at 3450 East Airport Drive, Ontario, CA 91761, near Haven Avenue. Alamo, Avis, Budget, Hertz, etc. are some of the well-known providers for rental cars.
Taxis & Limos
Taxis are a convenient transportation option for both getting to and leaving Ontario Airport. Fares to various destinations are based on the taxi’s meter, and pricing depends on the length and timing of your ride. Also, many limousine operators provide transportation to and from ONT. The passengers can choose between the taxis and limos as per their convenience.
Bus & Rail
Public Transportation is easily available when traveling from Ontario International Airport. The Southern California bus and rail providers offering ONT service include Amtrak, Foothill Transit, Greyhound, Metro Bus and Rail, Metrolink, and many more.
Amenities & Services
For visitors to have a great stay, Ontario Airport provides plenty of amenities and services including:
- Store, gift shops, and local souvenir shops.
- Restaurants, bars, and cafes.
- Shoeshine stations, and massage bars.
- Free Wi-Fi internet throughout the airport.
- Multiple art installations and exhibits on display.
- PPE vending machines.
- Therapy Dogs.
- Escape Lounge.
Address: 2900 East Airport Drive, Ontario, CA 91761USA
Phone: (909) 937 2700
Ontario Airport: A Brief History Timeline
- In 1929, the city of Ontario purchased 30 acres (12 ha), now in the southwest corner of the airport, for $12,000, and established the Ontario Municipal Airport.
- In 1941, the city bought 470 acres (190 ha) around the airport and approved construction of new runways, which were completed by 1942.
- In 1946, Ontario Municipal Airport was renamed Ontario International Airport.
- In 1968, ONT airport saw its first scheduled jet flights.
- In September 1986, Ontario hosted the Concorde supersonic airliner during a promotional round-the-world flight.
- In 1981, a second east–west runway, 26L/8R, was built.
- In 1998, the new and larger airport terminal was opened.
- In 2005, The airport's traffic peaked with 7.2 million passengers.
- in November 2016, The Ontario International Airport Authority took over control of the airport’s operations
- In early 2017, the airport's continuing traffic decline reversed, when the airport experienced faster growth than LAX for the first time since 2007.
Q: Is Ontario International Airport the same as ONT?
A: Yes. While the official name is Ontario International Airport, it is also referred to by its IATA code ONT.
Q: What cities can I fly from ONT?
A: You can fly to many cities from ONT Airport. Please have a look at our direct flights page to see where you can fly.
Q: How far is the Ontario International Airport from downtown Los Angeles?
A: The airport is about 38 miles (61 km) east of Downtown Los Angeles and 18 miles (29 km) west of Downtown San Bernardino.
Q: Are there any nursing rooms at Ontario ONT Airport?
A: Yes. To provide mothers with a private and secure area to pump or nurse, Ontario International Airport has nursing rooms located in Terminal 2 and Terminal 4.
Q: Can I sleep at Ontario International Airport?
A: The airport remains open 24 hours a day and passengers are permitted to sleep inside the airport, and they can also stay inside overnight. We also recommend these awesome ONT layover ideas.
Q: Does Ontario International Airport have pet relief areas?
A: Yes. Pet relief areas are located outside and inside the terminals. Outside pet relief areas are located at the far ends of the terminal buildings. Inside pet relief areas are located near gates 210 (Terminal 2) and 410 (Terminal 4).
Black Magic Lost Love Spells +27787917167
Black Magic Lost Love Spells +27787917167 in Boston # [more]baba elvis 07/02/2020
+27839387284 HOW 2 JOIN ILLUMINATI SOCIETY
~~!!***$$ +27839387284 HOW 2 JOIN ILLUMINATI SOCIETY [more]Priest 07/02/2020
Join illuminati Protection & Wealth +27839387284
/// @Twitter /// Join illuminati Protection & Wea [more]Priest 07/02/2020
Search For Illuminati Temple's +27672493579
///>>>?? Search For Illuminati Temple's +276 [more]Priest 07/02/2020