Airport WiFi and Availability
When traveling through Orlando Sanford Airport (SFB), it's important to know the available WiFi services. Unfortunately, we do not know the current Network/ID (SSID) for this airport. However, there are other options available to stay connected.
Airline lounges may have their own WiFi connections, so be sure to check with your airline if you have access to one. Additionally, charging stations are available throughout the airport to keep your devices powered up.
If you need help connecting to airport WiFi, check out the Airport WiFi Guide. This guide provides information on how to connect to airport WiFi, precautions to take before connecting to airport WiFi networks, and other connection options.
As this information can change, always check with the Airport for the latest WiFi connection information.
Helpful Tips & Resources
- Need to kill some time before your flight's departure, check out these ideas for a layover.
- Coming out of baggage claim with lots of checked luggage? This airport has your back (and saving it). Baggage carts are located near the baggage carousels.
- To view all of the airlines served by Orlando Sanford Airport, check here.
- Be sure to know how long you will need to wait at the security checkpoint closest to your gate.
- Lose something while in the terminal area? Find the contact info you need for lost & found here.
- If your flight is arriving to the airport from another city and need a quick way to get to your destination, give a call to one of these taxi or limo service providers.