The Airport -located in the northeast corner of Ontario - is approximately six miles from downtown Ottawa, Canada’s Capital city - accessible via the Queensway (Highway 417).
With three runways and 4.7 million passengers in 2016, Ottowa Airport is served by many airlines offering direct the connecting flights to all parts of the globe.
Ottawa International has one passenger terminal. For Terminal details at this site open ‘Terminal Map’ and scroll down to the text; for ground transportation open: ‘Ground Transportation /Buses & Trains.
- Arriving visa-exempt foreign nationals (except US citizens and travelers with a valid visa) need an Elecronic Travel Authorization (eTA). For more information visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/eta.asp?utm_source=partner-eng&utm_medium=website&utm_campaign=eta
- Ottawa City is celebrating its 150 year anniversery in 2017 and City & Airport are gearing up for this momentous occation!
- New Self-Service Border Kiosks became operational in late March 2017- with intent for roll-out at Airports across Canada.
- New 'CanBorder - eDeclaration' (Candada's mobile declaration application) also became available late March 2017.
Present and future Airport developments:
- The new duty-free concessionaire DFASS Group oversees two duty-free locations - separately serving international & transborder passengers. Its new store concept's implementation has been completed.
- In June 2017 funding was received for Stage 2 LRT, which includes the Airport link of the light railway system. Phase 2 work is to begin soon - no completion date is yet available.
Ottawa, ON K1V 9B4
Phone: 613 248 2000
I’m flying from London, Ontario ..connecting flight a [more]Marlene 06/30/2019
I am picking up some people at the Ottawa airport. I [more]GJM 09/03/2017
Vancouver to Ottawa to Laguardia- where do I clear customs?
I'll be heading from Vancouver to Ottawa and then on [more]*** 07/07/2016