- If the pedestrian bridge of Terminal F Parking Garage is CLOSED - use instead Terminal E Parking Garage (with pedestrian bridge access to baggage claim D/E (baggage claim of Terminal F was relocated to D/E). Signs will guide you.
- Frequent Southwest flyers out of PHL using either Terminals A or F, may want to consider parking above level 3 of garages C or D, then go to the new TSA checkpoint, which has a separate Southwest Business Select line.
- Hybrid & Electric Car Charging Stations: 7 charging stations are able to charge 14 electric vehicles around-the-clock: Two on level 1 of Garage C; 2 on level 1 of Garage D and 3 n te Ecnomy Lot next to the airport toll plaza.
- Wawa's covenience store & gas station is on Bartram Avenue (adjacent to the Airport's employee parking lot at 84th Street & Bartram Avenue).
Other Parking options & fees at Philadelphia International: There are five parking garages opposite the passenger terminals (Garages A-East and Garage B share one building): Height restriction in the Garages is under 6 feet; vehicles above 6 feet need to be parked at the Economy Lot..
- Garage A West connects with the International Arrivals Hall, Customs Hall, and withTA-West Ticketing;
- Garage A East-B connects with the Baggage Claim of TA-East and wih ticketing at TA-East;
- Garage C connects to Baggage Claim B/C & to Terminal B/C Ticketing, food court & shops.
- Garage D connects to Baggage Claim D/E and to TD Ticketing;
- Garage E-F also connects to Baggage Claim D/E and Terminal E Ticketing, and via a bridge to Terminal F ticketing.
- Economy Remote Lot past Terminal F at 4400 Island Avenue is accessible by blue/white shuttles available 24/7. The Lot can either be reached from Airport Depatures Road (take first exit & follow signs) - or - at intersection of Island /Penrose Avenues (from I-95 North, take Exit 13 to 291 West, bear left, then follow thru to the first traffic light; - or - from I-95 South, take Exit 15 and turn left at the first traffic light).
Garage Short-term parking (on ground level of Garages A through F - best for up to 3.5hrs.).
Fees: first half hr $4; 1 hr $6, 1.5 hrs $8, up to: 2 hrs $10, 2.5 hrs $12; 3 hrs $15; 3.5 hr $17; 4 hrs $24; up to 24 hrs $44;
Garage Daily parking: (on upper level of Garages A - F - best for 3.5 hrs & over):
Fees: First half hour $4, each half hour thereafter an add'l $2, up to 2 hrs $10; up to 2.5 hrs. $12, to 3 hrs. $15, 3.5 hrs $17; up to 24 hrs $24.
Remote Economy Lot located past Terminal F - served by blue & white shuttle buses 24/7.
Fees: A flat daily rate of $11 applies.
For assistance call 215-683-9842 or e-mail: [email protected]
For more parking information, call the Parking Authority at 215-683-9840 or visit: philapark.org.