All airport parking is patrolled by the Allegheny County Police. For more parking information, call Grant OliverCorporation - airport office 412.472.5050
Parking Options and Fees
1. Picking Up Passengers - Before you leave to pick-up someone from the airport, check flight arrivals. You may pick up passengers at the arrivals curb directly outside of baggage claim.Note, however, that there is no stopping or waiting with your vehicle at the curbside. If you wish to wait for your party, park your car in short term parking (see below), and wait for your party inside at the baggage claim area.
2. Short-Term Parking - Hourly/Daily: Best for parking less than 24 hours, and convenient for dropping off and picking up passengers.
Garage parking at the terminal with 2,100 spaces. Approach from Airport Entrance or after passing Land side Terminal. Easy access to indoor, climate-controlled Moving Walkway. Enter the Landside Terminal on the Transit Level. Garage is fully lighted, has rapid exit and patrolled by Allegheny County Police. Disabled access. Fees:
First hr - $1
Each add'l hr - $4
Daily max - $26
3. Long-Term Parking - Hourly/Daily: Best for short trips with tickets/carry-on luggage; ideal for shoppers/sightseers;or use for drop-off/pick-up.
3,100 spaces; quick access to moving walkway.Approach from Airport entrance or after passing Landside Terminal. Easy access to indoor, climate-controlled moving walkway. Enter the Landside Terminal on the Transit Level. Long-Term Parking is paved and fully-lighted. It is equipped with security surveillance cameras and patrolled by Allegheny County Police,and features ten-exit plaza. Disabled access. Quick exit. Fees:
Each hr - $3 per hour
Daily max - $16
4. Extended (Economy) Parking - Daily only: the most economical lot for travelers on long trips. Free shuttle service.
A paved, fully-lighted lot with 8,000 spaces at the lowest airport parking rates. Approach from Airport Entrance or after passing Landside Terminal. Free, continuous shuttle service to/from landsideTerminal on luxury, air-conditioned buses and 16 heated shuttle stop shelters equipped with two-way communication to parking office. The lot is equipped with security surveillance cameras and is patrolled by Allegheny County Police.Disabled access. Ten-exit plaza. Fees:
First hour – free
2 hours - $2
Daily max - $8
5. Valet Parking - Tel:412.472.3001,Fax 412.472.3396 - Service 24/7, no appointment is necessary.
When entering airport from Route 60, follow the airport signs. Valet Parking is located next to the rental car return in the bottom level of the Short-Term Parking Garage, only a few steps from the passenger Terminal. Drivers can pull up to the valet kiosk and leave their cars with the valet. Fees
24 Hours - $25.99
Other Valet services: Car detailing either inside or outside - $99.95; a complete detailing is $169.95; oil change for$38.95, changing wiper blades for $29.95, hand wash for $14.95, automatic wash for $9.95, vacuuming for $9.95 and rain repellent to front windshield $9.95.
6.Gold Key: tel (412) 472-5050 –Services 24/7. Daily max is 24 hours, exceed hours would be charge hourly rate up to the daily max
Daily Max: $30
Each add'l hr - $5
Monthly - $260