All airport parking is patrolled bythe Allegheny County Police. For more parking information, call Grant OliverCorporation - airport office 412.472.5050
Parking Options and Fees
1. Picking Up Passengers - Beforeyou leave to pick-up someone from the airport, check flight arrivals. You maypick up passengers at the arrivals curb directly outside of baggage claim.Note, however, that there is no stopping or waiting with your vehicle at thecurbside. If you wish to wait for your party, park your car in short termparking (see below), and wait for your party inside at the baggage claim area.
2. Short-Term Parking - Hourly/Daily: Bestfor parking less than 24 hours, and convenient for dropping off and picking uppassengers.
Garage parking at the terminal with 2,100spaces. Approach from Airport Entrance or after passing Landside Terminal. Easyaccess to indoor, climate-controlled Moving Walkway. Enter the LandsideTerminal on the Transit Level. Garage is fully lighted, has rapid exit andpatrolled by Allegheny County Police. Disabled access. Fees:
First hr - $1
Each add'l hr - $4
Daily max - $26
3. Long-Term Parking - Hourly/Daily: Bestfor short trips with tickets/carry-on luggage; ideal for shoppers/sightseers;or use for drop-off/pick-up.
3,100 spaces; quick access to moving walkway.Approach from Airport entrance or after passing Landside Terminal. Easy accessto indoor, climate-controlled moving walkway. Enter the Landside Terminal onthe Transit Level. Long-Term Parking is paved and fully-lighted. It is equippedwith security surveillance cameras and patrolled by Allegheny County Police,and features ten-exit plaza. Disabled access. Quick exit. Fees:
Each hr - $3 per hour
Daily max - $16
4. Extended (Economy) Parking - Daily only: themost economical lot for travelers on long trips. Free shuttle service.
A paved, fully-lighted lot with 8,000 spaces atthe lowest airport parking rates. Approach from Airport Entrance or afterpassing Landside Terminal. Free, continuous shuttle service to/from landsideTerminal on luxury, air-conditioned buses and 16 heated shuttle stop sheltersequipped with two-way communication to parking office. The lot is equipped withsecurity surveillance cameras and is patrolled by Allegheny County Police.Disabled access. Ten-exit plaza. Fees:
First hour – free
2 hours - $2
Daily max - $8
5. Valet Parking - Tel:412.472.3001,Fax 412.472.3396 - Service 24/7, no appointment is necessary.
When entering airport from Route 60, follow theairport signs. Valet Parking is located next to the rental car return in thebottom level of the Short-Term Parking Garage, only a few steps from thepassenger Terminal. Drivers can pull up to the valet kiosk and leave their carswith the valet. Fees
24 Hours - $25.99
Other Valet services: Car detailing eitherinside or outside - $99.95; a complete detailing is $169.95; oil change for$38.95, changing wiper blades for $29.95, hand wash for $14.95, automatic washfor $9.95, vacuuming for $9.95 and rain repellent to front windshield $9.95.
6.Gold Key: tel (412) 472-5050 –Services 24/7. Daily max is 24 hours, exceed hours would be charge hourly rateup to the daily max
Daily Max: $30
Each add'l hr - $5
Monthly - $260