The Airport is located west of Regina, off Lewvan Drive & Regina Avenue.
With two runways and 1.3 Million passengers in 2016, Regina Airport is served by many commercial airlines offering nonstop flights to major Canadian, and some US cities, and seasonal charter flights to popular vacation destinations.
- All passengers visiting the U.S. should familiarize themselves with the increased security measures mandated by Transport Canada, by visiting the following sites: Canadian Air Transport Security Authority, and Transport Canada.
- Note that at present Regina Airport does NOT have U.S. Customs Clearance.
- NEXUS members may use their NEXUS card to acces the dedicated entrance in the pre-boarding screening line.
- US bound passengers (US & Canadian passport holders, and those of Visa-waiver countries) may now use one of the multi-language self-service APC kiosks (instead of the old customs declaration form) for expedited entry process by following on-screen instruction; after completion, collect receipt & proceed to a USCBP officer completing the process. Persons living at the same address may use the same kiosk.
The passenger Terminal has two levels:
The Ground Level houses both Arrivals & Departure facilities, including the Arrivals & Baggage area on the right side of the terminal, which includes the Arrivals Hall, domestic & international baggage claims, service & airline counters, Canada Border Services, Primary Inspection line, baggage handling, domestic ground loading, rental car counters, airline check-in counters, CATSA screening area, Groundside SaskTel Business Center, and food & drink establishment. To the left are Airport and tenant offices.The Security Desk is now next to the WestJet & Air Canada baggage desks.
The Upper Level houses:
- To the right: holdroom, food & drink establishments, holdroom lounge & access to two airline loading bridges.
- In the center: pre-boarding line, pre-boarding screening, and holdroom;
- To the left: food & drink establishments for both pre- and post security, a retail area and access to the airline loading bridge.
Other amenities & services include Boingo Wireless internet access and SaskTel Business Centers, both available in pre- & post-security areas. The Guest Services Desk is in the Arrivals area (tel. 306-761-7482). The AirCanada Jazz Maple Leaf Lounge is available in the post-security area, as well as a cafe, a public lounge and massage chairs. Pre-security areas include a hotel reservation center, Rumours Handcrafts, Relay Store, cafe & restaurant, Lost & Found, Sundial & Tipi Rings. Rental car counters are located in the Arrivals area. ATM cash machines are in arrivals hall, at second level pre- & post-security; Currency change is available at the ATMs on the second level, post-security.,
Passenger pickup: Use the Cell Phone Lot - stay with your car until your party has collected bags and calls you to be picked up at the curb.
Parking: Short-term parking is in front of the terminal; and Long-term parking with free electricity for block heaters a bit further away. Note that the Economy Parking Lot reopened following its uppgrade work. For more information call the parking lot kiosk at 306-761-7558.
A new taxi queue facility is now available - with Tim Hortons & convenience store netxt to it.
Ongoing Airport impovement include the runway upgrade and apron expansion; the check-in hall's common use detail design and interior & exterior way finding signage.
Can I park my vehicle for two weeks in long term parking?Patricia Gowen 04/15/2019
lost parking ticket
parked truck and flew to las vegas oct 31/18 -in vega [more]marvin ludtke 11/04/2018
Dallas Christian camp
Need a ride from airport to Dallas campBW 01/18/2018
2:00 a.m. arrival on Dec. 8
We are arriving from Calgary at 2:00 am on Dec. 8 [more]SHirley Morel 11/30/2017