FCO AIRPORT TRANSFER
Book Your Ride!
Pre-reserve your airport transfer for added savings and convenience.
Rome Leonardo da Vinci Airport Shuttles & Transfers
- T.A.M S.r.l
Atral - Schiaffini
- Service Area: The buses stop at the BUS hub adjacent to the Terminal 3 exits, Arrivals, bus rank no. 8. To reach them follow the “Bus Station” signs.
- Website: http://www.romeairportbus.com
- Phone: Telephone +39.06.7130531 (automatic switching) +39 06 71305377 Email: [email protected]
- Service Area: The buses stop at the BUS hub adjacent to the Terminal 3 exits, Arrivals, bus rank no. 7. To reach them follow the “Bus Station” signs.
- Website: http://www.terravision.eu
- Phone: Helpdesk: Tel:+39 06 97610632 Termini Kiosk: +39 06 97843383 email:[email protected]
- Service Area: Taxi service is available at Terminal 1 and Terminal 3 Arrival areas.
- Fare Information: Fixed fares (each way) for some destination, including all supplements, are as follows: • Rome city center (within the Aurelian Walls): € 48,00 • Magliana - Parco dei Medici: € 30,00 • New Rome Fair: € 25,00 • Ciampino airport: € 50,00 • Tiburtina Station: € 55,00 • Ostiense Station: € 45,00 • Civitavecchia Porto: € 120,00
- Website: http://www.adr.it/web/aeroporti-di-roma-en-/pax-fco-taxi
- Notes: All the above fares are fixed by the responsible municipality and may change, even without notice. For further information please check the website of the Municipality of Rome and the Municipality of Fiumicino. Rides departing from the airport travelling to a destination within the Grande Raccordo Anulare (and vice versa) cannot exceed € 70.00.
- Sit bus shuttle
getting from airport to the star hotel Michelangelo
Wondering a convenient and low cost means of transpor [more]donna 08/08/2018
Inter- terminal shuttle?
Need to meet my party at terminal 5 but I land in ter [more]DR 07/01/2018
hello what is the walking time form the train station [more]ed 05/01/2018
Finding Thrifty Car Rentals
I am arriving at Terminal 3 and have to go to Thrifty [more]xfirebunny 04/03/2018