8 d aysParking
What does it cost to park in long term parking for 8 days?Gail 04/14/2019
How much is it to park in longterm handicap parking f [more]Linda Abidi 04/08/2019
Whats the cost
How much would a shuttle cost from Oakdale, CA to Sac [more]Linda Abidi 04/08/2019
Where is and how much is long-term parking for HDCP?Nan 03/20/2019
SMF Airport is located right off Interstate Hwy I-5 and close to I-80 - 12 miles northwest of downtown Sacramento.
With 10.1M passengers in 2016 and two runways, Sacramento Airport is served by major airlines offering non-stop flights in the U.S. and overseas, with worldwide connections
- JetBlue: Due to currently ongoing mechanical repairs to a jet bridge at Terminal A - JetBlue moved 'indefinitely' to Terminal B.
- Southwest Airlines started service to Salt Lake City in March 2017, added flights to San Diego & Seattle in June, and as of August 1, nonstop to Long Beach LGB & Spokane GEG.
- Alaska Airlines at Terminal B offers seasonal service to San Jose Del Cabo (SJD) on the Baja peninsula
- Seaport Airlines passengers headed to Visalia should check in on level 2 of TB, ticket island 3 (between Hawaiian & Aeromexico airlines).
On-Airport Hotel: The new 5-level 'Hyatt Place' hotel with 135 rooms, spa, fitness room, dining area and huge meeting space. The hotel site is next to the parking garage, with easy access to both terminals; the ground level of the current garage is to be used for hotel guests. Completion is tentatively scheduled for 2017.
SMF Airport has two passenger terminals - TA & TB. (For detailed terminal information open 'Terminal Map' and scroll down to the text; for Parking information open 'Parking Map'; for transportation open 'Transportation: Buses /Trains'.)
Current Airlines in alphabetical order,their tel.number, & terminal:
Aeromexico, 800-237-6639 - at TA
Alaska, 800-426-3333 - at TB
American, 800-433-7300 - at TA
Delta, 800-221-1212 - at TA
Hawaiian, 800-367-5320 - at TB
JetBlue, 800-538-2583 - at TB
Southwest, 800-435-9792 - at TB
United, 800-241-6522 - at TA
Volaris, 866-988-3527 - at TB
Transportation Pickup Area locations:
- in the ground transportation area adjacent to baggage claim in Terminal A; and
- in Terminal B at :
West Curb - to Hotel shuttles, limos, off-airport shuttes & taxis, airport shuttle, special events transport, airport taxis SITOA.
Center island - to rental car terminal, daily parking, economy parking, public transport, inter-terminal shuttles, & special events transport.
West Commerical Curb - to Southwest arrivals; pre-arranged transport & paraTransit; taxis, door-to-door shuttles; limos, placard.
East Commercial Curb - to future daily parking; economy & daily parking, inter-terminal shuttles, rental car terminal, public transport.