Terminal Gate Connection
Connecting flight? Use this tool to help you get between terminals.
Walk Time: min
Shuttle Route min
Shuttle Time: min
airline terminal location
need to update the current table location for jet blue.nrc 08/20/2017
Map labels are inaccurate
Terminal B is not where the planes dock, it is in the [more]Bobby GRASP 03/22/2016
Where are the airlines?
My sister flies in this Thur on UA, where are the air [more]RAG 04/25/2012
We parked in the long-term parking and needed to driv [more]*** 04/10/2012
Sacramento Airport ( SMF ) Terminal Map # Fast food, restaurants, stores, cafes, bars
- To transfer from Terminal to Terminal - take the frequent and free Airport shuttle bus. From Terminal A it departs outside the baggage claim area; at Terminal B it departs at its Center island, and its East Commercial Curb. However, you can walk between the terminals via Level 3 of the parking garage and follow signs, which can take 20-45 mins, depending on how fast you walk.
- International arrivals are being processed in a separate building, part of Terminal B. They will go through passport control, pick up bags, go through customs clearance and - if transferring to another flight - re-check-in their bags before proceeding to the connecting flight.
- Priority security lanes at both terminals A & B are now available at their respective security checkpoints - as each airline has its own regulations, contact your airline for details. TSA Pre-check is available in both terminals.
- Global Entry: The automated CBP Global Entry kiosks in TB's Arrivals area expedites Global Entry members' international arrivals procedure. Members scan their e-passport or green card prior to placing their fingertips on scanner; and thereafter make their customs declaraton before receiving a transaction receipt. (Global Entry application costs $100, and involves rigorous background check & interview.
- Download a Mobil Passport: learn more at Mobil Passport.us or download the app. Since Dec. 2016 SIA has mobile passport control. Android & iPhone users may download the Mobile passport app for free fromt he Google Play Store andApple App Store.
- Parking : get through parking toll plaza and on the road fast: take your parking ticket with you and pay at one of the prepay kiosks.
- (Airline details are found in the introductory page of this site.)
- JetBlue moved in May 2017 to Terminal B ('indefinitely), using gate B6, check-in on level 2; arrivals baggage retrieval on level 1 (carousels 3 & 4). JetBlue offers 3 daily flights to Long Beach, one to New York City, and a seasonal flight to Boston.
Terminal A on Airport Blvd. East with gates A1-A17 is currently served by American, Delta & United. It houses on the lower level the baggage claim and check-in counters; on the upper level food & drink and retail concessions, leading to gates A1-5 to the right and to gates A10-17 to the left.
Recent remodel work made room for local restaurants Paesanos, Sqeeze Inn & The Iron Horse Tavern.; while post-security interior presents an open dining & lounging area with new storefronts, equipment & finishes. Presently, Terminal A's jet bridge is under repair, necessitating JetBlue airlines to move indefinitely to Terminal B.
Terminal B on Airport Blvd. West with gates B4-B23 is currently served by Aeromexico, Alaska, Hawaiian, Horizon, JetBlue Southwest & Volaris (passenger pickup for Southwest Arrivals are at Doors 1& 3). TB houses on level 1 the baggage claim area, on level 2 the ticketing area with check-in counters, and on level 3 some food & drink and retail concessions. Levels 1, 2 & 3 are in the pre-security area. High-tech exit lanes were installed recently reducing operational costs. TB is connected to both the Hourly B carpark and the A& B parking garage.
NOTE: To get to your gates, you need to go to Level 3 (the APM level), where you take the APM shuttle train to your gate: The gate area houses to the right gates B4-B11 - to the left gates B12-23. Level 3 also leads down to the garage/walkway to Terminal A.
To have someone paged, call (916) 929-5411.
Translation services by telephone are available in 150 languages--dial 00 on any white courtesy phone to be connected with the service, which is also accessible at the terminals' ticket counters, retail stores, and food and beverage sites on an as-needed basis.