Vancouver Airport offers four types of parking facilitieswhich range from Gateway Valet to on-airport economy long-term parking. SouthTerminal Parking is intended for passengers whose flights depart from thisterminal. Located outside the South Terminal and available for hourly/dailyparking. Note: Parking Fees are currently unavailable.
1. Hourly/Daily Parkade - for short- & long-termparking, located directly across domestic and international terminals. Covereddaily parking on Level P2, and hourly parking on Level P1. Offers Expressself-serve check-in terminals. Use of express pay stations for quick exit.Height restriction in the Parkade is 2 meters (6'6"). Over-height vehiclesmust use the Economy or Long-Term parking lots.
2. Economy Lot - within walking distance to theterminals. Covered walkway access to the terminals.
3. Long Term Parking Lot - on-airport, minutes frompassenger terminals with free accessible shuttle service.
4. Valet Parking by Gateway Valet, provides curbsidevehicle drop-off and pick-up at the Domestic and International terminals.Amenities include: Personal concierge service for no additional fee; a securedon-airport compound for vehicle storage; 24/7 service with no reservationsneeded.
5. South Terminal Parking - hourly/daily parking outsideSouth Terminal (for South Terminal departures/arrivals only).
Disabled Parking Persons with disabilities find dedicatedparking spaces at the International, Domestic, and South Terminals. Vehiclesmust display a valid blue decal.