The new transportation terminal for buses & coaches is in front of the south pier (on arrivals level). The terminal with 21 bus stands has a covered waiting area. Bus /Train tickets are available at the Arrivals Hall's information counter, from ticket machines at bus stops & next to train station entrance, and in S train and some buses - or from bus driver.
- An underground rail link below the carparks now connects the Airport via lines S2, S3C & S30 with the Warsaw's city center within 25 minutes. For timetables open: www.ztm.waw.pl/?c=81&l=1
- Mazovian Railways (Koleje Mazowieckie) with colors, green, yellow & white, srves the Airport: tel. 22 364 4444, or open www.mazovieckie.com.pl (line 447 is currently being upgraded.
- To City Center: Bus lines 175: 4:27am-10:58pm; line 188: 4:47am-11:18pm; line 331;
- To railway station: night bus N32: 11:15pm-4:49am.
- to Ursynow and to Parga (Warsaw's southern & eastern parts): Bus line 148: 4:34am-10:35pm.