Welcome to our comprehensive guide to Emirates, one of the world's leading airlines based in Dubai. Here, you'll find all the essential information about the airline's operations, including flight status & tracking, destinations, aircraft fleet, partnerships, gateway hubs, baggage rules, pet policies, customer service, and its evolution. For more information about other major passenger airlines, check out the Airline Guide on iFly.com. Let's dive in!
Owned by the government of Dubai's Investment Corporation, Emirates operates from Dubai International Airport and Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport. The airline conducts an average of 3,600 flights per week, serving over 56 million passengers annually. For more details, refer to the company's profile.
Flight Status & Tracking
Stay updated with your Emirates flight status through their website, mobile app, or airport FID screens. This airline also offers real-time flight tracking using GPS, radar, and satellite communication.
Check Emirates Flight Status to get current departure, arrival, or delay status of any flight, including flight tracker on a map.
Find more help here for your journey through the airport
Emirates boasts a modern fleet that includes the world's largest passenger aircraft, the Airbus A380. Discover more about their aircraft fleet.
Partners & Alliances
While not part of any major airline alliance, Emirates has established a strong network of codeshare agreements with over 30 airlines, offering a wider range of destinations and flights. Learn more about these partners & alliances.
Delve into the strategic hub system of Emirates, a major airline based in Dubai. Discover how their main base of operations, Dubai International Airport, serves as a critical connection point in their extensive network of flights. Explore their secondary hub airports, including Abu Dhabi International Airport and Hamad International Airport, and how these locations enhance Emirates' network and passenger connectivity. Learn about the history of Emirates' hub system and its role in positioning Dubai as a major aviation hub. Understand how this system allows for efficient operations, streamlined connectivity, and a wide range of flight options for passengers. For more detailed information, visit the gateway hubs.
Flights & Destinations
Emirates offers flights to a plethora of popular vacation destinations across the globe, from Dubai's stunning skyscrapers to the pristine beaches of the Maldives. Discover more about these flights and destinations.
Are you planning a trip with Emirates? Make sure you're familiar with their baggage rules, limits, and fees to ensure a smooth journey. This article provides a comprehensive overview of these guidelines, including special considerations for members of frequent flyer programs, domestic vs international limits and fees, and other relevant rules. From carry-on bags, checked baggage, to extra, oversized, and special items, get all the necessary baggage info here.
Traveling with pets? It's important to know the airline's pet policy, including travel options, fees, and specific regulations for different types of pets. For more information, visit the traveling with pets page.
Since its establishment in 1985, Emirates has grown to become a global powerhouse, serving over 150 destinations in more than 80 countries. Learn more about the airline's history by visiting this detailed account of its airline history.
Quick Facts About Emirates
- Emirates is the largest airline in the Middle East, operating over 3,600 flights per week from its hub at Dubai International Airport.
- It was founded in 1985 and is owned by the government of Dubai's Investment Corporation of Dubai.
- Emirates is known for its luxurious in-flight experiences, including high-quality in-flight entertainment system and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- It operates a mixed fleet of Airbus and Boeing wide-body aircraft and is one of the few airlines that operate an all-wide-body aircraft fleet.
- Emirates is the world's largest operator of the Airbus A380 and Boeing 777.
- The airline offers three classes of service – First Class, Business Class, and Economy Class.
- Emirates Skywards is the airline's frequent-flyer program, offering opportunities to earn and spend miles with Emirates and their worldwide partners.
- It serves more than 150 destinations in over 80 countries around the world.
- Emirates has been recognized with numerous awards for its service quality, innovative in-flight entertainment, and excellent dining options.
- The airline is known for its strong commitment to environmental sustainability, with initiatives to reduce its carbon footprint and increase fuel efficiency.
Emirates offers outstanding customer service for a wide range of needs. For more detailed information, including contact details, check out the contact info.