KLM Royal Dutch Airlines Guide
Our comprehensive guide provides an extensive overview of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, one of the oldest and most respected carriers in the world. From company details, flight status and tracking, to details about their fleet and strategic alliances, we've got you covered. We also delve into the airline's hub system, baggage policies, and customer service. For those traveling with pets, we've included the airline's pet policies. Lastly, we take a look at the fascinating history of this Dutch airline. For more information about other major passenger airlines, check out the Airline Guide on iFly.com.
Get a glimpse into the world of KLM, headquartered in Amstelveen, Netherlands with a secondary hub in Paris. Serving hundreds of destinations, the airline employs thousands of people globally. To learn more about their operations and financial performance, click here.
Flight Status & Tracking
Stay updated with your KLM Airlines flight status through their website, mobile app, or airport FID screens. This airline also offers real-time flight tracking using GPS, radar, and satellite communication.
Check KLM Flight Status to get current departure, arrival, or delay status of any flight, including flight tracker on a map.
Find more help here for your journey through the airport
Explore the diverse and modern aircraft fleet of KLM. Learn about the different types of aircraft, future plans for fleet enhancement, and steps towards environmentally friendly aviation.
Partners & Alliances
As a member of the SkyTeam Alliance, KLM offers an expanded network of destinations, increased frequency of flights, and improved service. Learn more about these partners & alliances.
Discover the intricate hub system of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, which allows for efficient connections and operations. Learn about the airline's main base of operations at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, its secondary hubs around the world, and how this strategic location system aids in KLM's global reach and seamless passenger experience. Delve into the history of KLM's hub system and how it has played a significant role in the airline's growth and success. For further details and additional information about KLM's flight schedules, destinations, and aircraft details, visit the gateway hubs.
Flights & Destinations
Planning your next trip? This guide offers essential details about the wide range of direct and nonstop flights to various global destinations. Whether you're seeking a tranquil beach retreat, an exciting city adventure, a quick getaway, or a business trip, KLM has got you covered. Discover more about these flights and destinations.
Planning to fly with KLM Royal Dutch Airlines? Ensure a smooth and hassle-free journey by understanding the airline's baggage rules, limits, and fees. Familiarize yourself with the guidelines for carry-on bags, checked baggage, and extra, oversized, and special items to avoid any unexpected surprises at the airport. The airline also offers special considerations for members of their frequent flier programs. For the most accurate information, always check directly with the airline on the day you are flying. Find out more about KLM's baggage rules and fees baggage info.
Considering traveling with your furry friend? KLM allows small cats and dogs in the cabin on most of their flights, given certain restrictions. For more details on KLM's pet policies, visit here.
Discover the fascinating history of KLM, the flag carrier airline of the Netherlands. Despite challenges such as World War II and economic upheavals, KLM has continued to innovate and expand. Learn more about the rich airline history of KLM.
Quick Facts About KLM Airlines
- KLM Airlines, also known as Royal Dutch Airlines, is the flag carrier airline of the Netherlands.
- The airline was established on October 7, 1919, making it the oldest airline in the world still operating under its original name.
- KLM's headquarters is in Amstelveen, with its hub at nearby Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
- KLM operates scheduled passenger and cargo services to more than 130 destinations worldwide.
- It is a part of the Air France–KLM group, and a member of the SkyTeam airline alliance.
- KLM's frequent flyer program is called "Flying Blue", and the miles earned can be used with KLM, Air France, and other partner airlines.
- The airline offers four classes of service: Economy, Economy Comfort, Europe Business, and World Business Class.
- KLM is known for its Delft Blue miniature houses that are given to World Business Class passengers on long-haul flights.
- KLM's in-flight entertainment system offers movies, TV shows, games, and music in multiple languages.
- The airline is recognized for its commitment to sustainability and operates a number of flights on biofuel.
From assistance with flight information, reservations, and luggage issues, to customer relations and the frequent flyer program, KLM has got it all covered. For more detailed information about this airline, including policies and real-time status, check out the contact info.