Embark on a journey with us as we explore XiamenAir, a China-based airline that has made a significant impact on the global aviation industry. This guide provides an in-depth look at the airline's history, flight operations, aircraft fleet, partnerships, and customer service. We'll also delve into their baggage and pet policies, ensuring you have all the information you need for a seamless travel experience. For more information on other airlines, check out the Airline Guide on iFly.com.
Owned by China Southern Airlines and the Xiamen Construction and Development Group, XiamenAir operates over 400 flights daily, serving an average of 32 million passengers annually. For more company details, click the link.
Flight Status & Tracking
Stay updated with your XiamenAir flight status through their website, mobile app, or airport FID screens. This airline also offers real-time flight tracking using GPS, radar, and satellite communication.
Check XiamenAir Flight Status to get current departure, arrival, or delay status of any flight, including flight tracker on a map.
Find more help here for your journey through the airport
Operating a diverse range of aircraft from manufacturers like Boeing and Airbus, the airline serves both domestic and international destinations with a fleet of 200 aircraft. Learn more about their fleet, including their recent significant deals and future plans for expansion in the aircraft fleet page.
Partners & Alliances
The airline has established numerous partnerships and alliances to extend its reach and offer more comprehensive services to its passengers. These collaborations demonstrate their commitment to providing excellent service and promoting a seamless and efficient travel experience. To learn more, click here.
XiamenAir operates a sophisticated hub system that includes multiple bases of operation and hub airports. The primary base is located at Xiamen Gaoqi International Airport, which connects numerous domestic and international flights. Secondary hub airports are also operated in other cities, playing a crucial role in the airline's network. The history of XiamenAir's hub system dates back to its establishment in 1984, with the continuous expansion of operations leading to the strategic selection of hub airports. For more details on XiamenAir's hub system, click gateway hubs.
Flights & Destinations
Whether you're a frequent flyer or a first-time traveler, our guide provides valuable insights into booking your flight and exploring vacation destinations. From tranquil beach retreats to thrilling hiking journeys, XiamenAir offers a wide range of vacation destinations. Learn more about their booking process, check-in options, and more on the flights and destinations page.
Planning a trip with XiamenAir? It's crucial to understand their baggage rules, limits, and fees to ensure a hassle-free journey. The airline has specific guidelines for carry-on bags, checked baggage, and extra, oversized, and special items. Frequent fliers and travellers on domestic and international flights may also have different limits and fees to consider. For detailed information on all these aspects, check out the baggage info page. Remember, rules and requirements may change, so always check the latest details on the day of your flight.
Traveling with pets can be a challenging task, but the airline makes it easier with their comprehensive pet policy. To know more about their pet policy, click here.
Discover the rich history of XiamenAir, which has grown from a small carrier with a fleet of two Boeing 737-200 aircraft to an internationally recognized airline serving over 70 destinations worldwide. Learn more about the airline's journey and its significant contributions to the airline industry by exploring its airline history.
Quick Facts About XiamenAir
- XiamenAir, also known as Xiamen Airlines, is a Chinese airline based in Xiamen, Fujian Province.
- The airline was established on July 25, 1984 and is owned by China Southern Airlines, Xiamen Construction and Development Group, and Fujian Investment & Development Group.
- XiamenAir operates over 200 domestic routes along with international routes to Southeast Asia, Northeast Asia, and North America.
- The airline's main hubs are at Xiamen Gaoqi International Airport, Fuzhou Changle International Airport, and Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport.
- XiamenAir is a member of the SkyTeam alliance, which allows passengers to earn and redeem miles on flights operated by the alliance's airlines.
- The airline has a fleet of over 160 aircraft, predominantly Boeing 737s and 787s, and is the largest operator of the 737 in China.
- XiamenAir offers two classes of service: Economy and Business Class. Some flights also offer First Class.
- The airline's frequent flyer program is called "Egret Club", which offers benefits like extra baggage allowance, priority check-in, and access to VIP lounges.
- XiamenAir was the first airline in China to be run as a modern enterprise and it has been profitable for 31 consecutive years.
Knowing where to turn for customer service and support is crucial. The airline provides a variety of services to help passengers with different needs, including flight information, reservations, lost or damaged luggage, customer relations, and their frequent flyer program. You can find their contact info here.