Helpful Tips & Resources
iFly.com is committed to making your travel experience as smooth and stress-free as possible, from booking your flights to navigating airport security and beyond. Here are some things you may need to know that can help you on your journey specific to AVL:
- Want to know the best way to get to your destination when leaving the airport? There are taxi services curbside, or you can use airport shuttle vans, or you can even pick up a rental car.
- Are you a frequent flyer or traveling in business or first class? Then check out where the airline lounges are located.
- Pull up the terminal map to see all the food, bars, cafes, and shopping options located throughout the terminals.
- For those passengers wishing to find a prayer facility, check for location and hours here.
- Should the need arise, the airport is equipped to handle special-needs persons, and also small medical emergencies that may arise.