About ASE Flight Departures
On this ASE flight departures page, you will see a listing of all flights departing from Aspen Pitkin County airport. In addition to flight departures, you can also track the status of your flight with extensive filtering capabilities to get you the details you need, including departure/arrival times, terminal and gate number, aircraft type, aircraft altitude & airspeed, approximate time to land, distance to go, and a map showing the position of the airplane being tracked.
How to use our Aspen Pitkin County flight departures tool: There are several ways to display flight status results:
- Search "By Flight" if you know the airline & flight number;
- Search "By Route" if you know the origin and destination airport;
- See all Arrivals to any airport by changing the toggle to "Arrivals" in the By Airport search
Air Traveler ResourcesAs your hub for information about Aspen Pitkin County Airport, iFly.com can help you get to, through, and between any airport in the world. Here are some links that can help you on your air travel journey:
- If your flight is arriving to the airport from another city and need a convenient way to get to your destination, pick up a car with one of these rental car providers.
- Are you a frequent flyer or traveling in business or first class? Then check out where the airline lounges are located.
- See all the airlines that operate at ASE Airport on the airlines served page.
- Navigate the terminals like a flight attendant by viewing the Aspen Airport maps.
- If flying internationally, check here for the location of in-terminal ATMs or currency exchangers.
- Need to kill some time before your flight's departure, check out these ideas for a layover.
Maps, Airlines & Amenities
View maps, find airlines, discover food, shopping & more
Aspen Pitkin County Airport (ASE) Terminals
Airport Restaurants, Stores & Amenities