Airport WiFi and Availability
Aspen Pitkin County Airport (ASE) offers WiFi services to its passengers. However, the current Network/ID (SSID) for this airport is unknown. We recommend checking with the airport staff for the latest information on how to connect to the WiFi network.
If you are able to connect to the WiFi network, you can enjoy high-speed internet access throughout the airport. You can use your mobile phone to connect to the WiFi network. To do so, go to your phone's settings and select the airport's WiFi network. Follow the instructions to complete the connection process.
If you are a member of an airline lounge, you may be able to access their own WiFi connection. Check with your airline for more information on this service.
Aspen Pitkin County Airport also offers charging stations for your electronic devices. You can use these stations to charge your phone, tablet, or laptop while waiting for your flight.
For more information on how to connect to airport WiFi networks, precautions to take before connecting, and other connection options, check out the Airport WiFi Guide.
As this information can change, always check with the Airport for the latest wifi connection information.
Helpful Tips & Resources
- Need to kill some time before your flight's departure, check out these ideas for a layover.
- Coming out of baggage claim with lots of checked luggage? This airport has your back (and saving it). Baggage carts are located near the baggage carousels.
- To view all of the airlines served by Aspen Pitkin County Airport, check here.
- Be sure to know how long you will need to wait at the security checkpoint closest to your gate.
- Lose something while in the terminal area? Find the contact info you need for lost & found here.
- If your flight is arriving to the airport from another city and need a quick way to get to your destination, give a call to one of these taxi or limo service providers.