Flight Arrivals To Bellingham Airport (BLI)
Welcome to Bellingham Airport, your gateway to the beautiful Pacific Northwest. With a variety of airlines and destinations, our airport is a popular choice for both domestic and international travelers. In this article, we'll provide you with all the information you need to know about flight arrivals at BLI, including terminal information, arrival procedures, baggage claim areas, and more. Whether you're a first-time visitor or a frequent flyer, we've got you covered. So sit back, relax, and let us guide you through the arrival process at BLI.
About BLI Flight Arrivals
On this BLI flight arrivals page, you will see a listing of all flights arriving to Bellingham Bellingham Airport. In addition to flight arrivals, you can also track the status of your flight with extensive filtering capabilities to get you the details you need, including departure/arrival times, terminal and gate number, aircraft type, aircraft altitude & airspeed, approximate time to land, distance to go, and a map showing the position of the airplane being tracked.
How to use our Bellingham Airport flight arrivals tool: There are several ways to display flight status results:
- Search "By Flight" if you know the airline & flight number;
- Search "By Route" if you know the origin and destination airport;
- See all Arrivals to any airport by changing the toggle to "Arrivals" in the By Airport search
Air Traveler ResourcesAs your hub for information about Bellingham Airport, iFly.com can help you get to, through, and between any airport in the world. Here are some links that can help you on your air travel journey:
- Are you a frequent flyer or traveling in business or first class? Then check out where the airline lounges are located.
- Wanna know which airlines are served by the airport? Check here.
- If you have some time before your flight's departure, be sure to grab a bite to eat, peruse the shops, or jump on the free wifi and get caught up on those emails.
- Planning a trip to the airport and confused about all the available parking options and costs? View locations and fees for all on-airport and off-airport parking.
- Remember that a great low-cost alternative to parking at the airport or taking a taxi is to use an airport shuttle service. You can find a list of providers here.
- Coming out of baggage claim with lots of checked luggage? The airport's got your back (and saving it). Baggage carts are located near the baggage carousels.
- Need to know which business services are available, such as copy machines, postal services, or even a notary? Check here.
Bellingham Airport has one main terminal building that houses both domestic and international arrivals and departures. The terminal is divided into two levels, with the lower level serving as the baggage claim area and the upper level housing the check-in counters, security checkpoints, and departure gates. The airport has four gates, with two gates designated for domestic flights and two gates for international flights.
Daily Arriving Flights
BLI Airport receives a total of approximately 10 arriving flights per day, with an average of 500 passengers disembarking daily. The airport serves as a hub for several airlines, including Allegiant Air, Alaska Airlines, and Frontier Airlines. The majority of arriving flights are domestic, with a smaller number of international flights arriving from destinations such as Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and Vancouver, Canada.
Arrival Procedures for Passengers
For domestic flight arrivals, passengers will disembark the plane and proceed to the baggage claim area on the lower level of the terminal. International flight arrivals will proceed through customs and immigration on the upper level before collecting their baggage in the lower level baggage claim area. Passengers should have their passports and necessary travel documents ready for inspection by customs and immigration officials. It is important to note that the airport is a designated port of entry for international flights, and all passengers must comply with customs and immigration requirements upon flight arrival.
Flight Arrival Statistics
BLI receives a significant number of flights annually, with over 700,000 passenger arrivals annually. Despite the high volume of flights, the airport has a good track record of on-time arrivals, with only a small percentage of flights experiencing delayed arrival. Annually, only 12% of arriving flights were delayed, with an average delay time of 32 minutes.
Baggage Claim Areas
Upon arrival at Bellingham Airport, passengers can easily locate their baggage claim area as they are clearly marked and conveniently located near the arrival gates. Luggage carts are available for rent in the baggage claim area for those who require them. It is important to note that oversized baggage, such as skis and snowboards, are collected at a separate location within the airport.
Checking Arrival Status
There are several ways to check the arrival status of a flight at BLI Airport. The airport website provides real-time flight information, which can be accessed from a computer or mobile device. Additionally, passengers can sign up for flight alerts to receive updates on their flight's status. For those waiting for arriving passengers, there are several electronic flight information displays located throughout the airport, providing up-to-date arrival status information.
We hope you find this information useful for your arrival at the airport. It is always a good idea to check directly with your airline for arriving flight information, or at the airport information desk for the most current information. Safe travels!