Airport Maps & Terminal Guide
Getting Around the Airport
The terminal building structure at the BLI airport consists of a single structure that is divided into the Departures and Arrivals areas. The airport is served by the following major airlines: Alaska, Allegiant, and Sanjuan.
The Departures area of the Main Terminal houses the rental car counters near the entrance, two baggage claim carousels towards the west, and an airline ticketing/check-in lobby towards the east.
The Arrivals area of the Main Terminal houses a centralized security checkpoint providing access to the four terminal boarding gates: Gate A, B, C, D, and E. In the post-security area, there are gift shops and concessions, as well as free WiFi.
Other services include Mamava lactation suites in the pre-security and post-security areas, service animal relief areas next to the southern side of the terminal, and wheelchair assistance.
To get better oriented, see the Bellingham International Airport Overview (BLI Map).
Food, Shops & Amenities
There are many options for shopping and dining around BLI airport. Some notable shops and restaurants include Scotty Brown’s gift and cafe and Halibut Henry’s restaurant/lounge in the post-security area of the terminal.
- Arrive 90 minutes before flight time in case of domestic flights, and two hours before flight time in case of international flights.
- Print your boarding passes beforehand or use electronic boarding passes to save time
- Get all information regarding baggage sizes, airline schedule, curbside pickup/dropoff, or wheelchairs, prior to reaching the airport
- When traveling with pets or other animals:
- Review the airline policies beforehand
- Use the pet relief areas if required. These are located near the southern end of the terminal pre-security area
- In case of lost items, please note:
- Call your airline for lost items inside the aircraft, departure lounge, or at the ticket counters
- Call BLI Cruise Terminal at 360-676-7567 and the BLI International Terminal at 360-671-5674
- Call 816-243-1390 for lost items inside the rental car shuttle bus