Your Guide to Airlines Serving Bishop Airport
Bishop Airport (FNT), located in Flint, Michigan, is served by several major air carriers. With an average of 50 daily flights and nonstop service to 14 destinations, passengers have a variety of options for their air travel needs.
Delta Airlines is one of the most prominent air carriers at Bishop Airport, offering nonstop service to Atlanta, Detroit, and Minneapolis. With over 20 daily flights, Delta provides passengers with convenient scheduling options for their travel needs.
United Airlines also offers nonstop service from Bishop Airport to Chicago and Washington D.C. With an average of 10 daily flights, United provides passengers with additional options for their air travel needs.
American Airlines offers nonstop service from Bishop Airport to Charlotte and Chicago. With an average of 5 daily flights, American provides passengers with convenient scheduling options for their travel needs.
Allegiant Air offers nonstop service from Bishop Airport to several popular vacation destinations, including Las Vegas, Orlando, and Tampa Bay. With an average of 5 weekly flights, Allegiant Air provides passengers with affordable options for their leisure travel needs.
Note that the above information can change at any time. See a complete list of airlines served, including terminal locations below:
Air Traveler ResourcesThanks for visiting the Airlines Served page - scroll down for the list of airlines serving FNT. As your hub for information about Bishop Airport, iFly.com can help you get to, through, and between any airport in the world. Here are some links that can help you on your air travel journey:
- Be sure to know how long you will need to wait at the security checkpoint closest to your gate.
- If you have some time before your flight's departure, be sure to grab a bite, peruse the shops, or jump on the free wifi and get caught up on those emails.
- Are you a frequent flyer or traveling in business or first class? Then check out where the FNT airline lounges are located.
- If your flight is arriving from another city and you need a quick way to get to your destination, give a call to one of these taxi or limo service providers.
- Lose something while in the terminal area? Find the contact info you need for lost & found here.