Willard Airport Map & Terminal Guide
Getting Around the Airport
Willard Airport was established by the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. It came into existence as a nationally-recognized Institute of Aviation at University of Illinois.
There are various research and training opportunities made available within the premises of the Institute on the grounds of the University of Illinois — Willard Airport. The University completely capitalizes on these opportunities.
The University of Illinois — Willard Airport is currently served by American Airlines. The services provided by the airline includes around the clock and convenient service to Dallas-Fort Worth, Chicago O’Hare, and Charlotte, NC.
The terminal building structure at the CMI airport has one main terminal building which houses all airport facilities.
The passenger terminal at Champaign Airport offers WiFi access throughout, an ATM machine, rental car acounters for 6 agencies) and a conference room (available by appointment--Tel 217-244-8689).
The Manager's Office can be reached during regular office hours at 217-244-8604.
For more information, please refer to the CMI Airport Map here.
Food, Shops & Amenities
There are various shopping and dining options in the CMI airport. For dining there is Einstein Bros. Bagels as the only dining option at the airport.
- For lost/found items, please contact:
- Your respective airline for items lost/found inside the aircraft
- The airport administration office at 217-244-8689 for items lost/found items inside the airport terminal
- You can also send an email to [email protected] for items lost/found items inside the airport terminal
- For lost/found items at the TSA security checkpoint please call 217-403-7483.
- Passengers are advised to arrive at least 2 hours before their scheduled departure time to account for TSA security wait times and any possible delays.
- To ensure a smooth check-in process, passengers should pack carry-on luggage in a suitable manner, have photo ID ready, and read all the airline guidelines properly prior to arriving at the airport.
- No unattended baggage will be allowed inside the terminal building. You must keep your bags with you at all times.