Airport WiFi and Availability
As a traveler, having access to WiFi at the Willard Airport (CMI) can be a lifesaver. The availability of WiFi services at this airport is currently unknown. We do not know the current Network/ID (SSID) for this airport. However, if you are in need of WiFi, there are a few options to consider.
If you are a member of an airline lounge, they may have their own WiFi connections available for use. Additionally, some airports have charging stations where you can charge your devices while waiting for your flight.
If you need more information on how to connect to airport WiFi networks, precautions to take before connecting, and other connection options, check out the Airport WiFi Guide.
As this information can change, always check with the Airport for the latest WiFi connection information.
Helpful Tips & Resources
- Need to kill some time before your flight's departure, check out these ideas for a layover.
- Coming out of baggage claim with lots of checked luggage? This airport has your back (and saving it). Baggage carts are located near the baggage carousels.
- To view all of the airlines served by Willard Airport, check here.
- Be sure to know how long you will need to wait at the security checkpoint closest to your gate.
- Lose something while in the terminal area? Find the contact info you need for lost & found here.
- If your flight is arriving to the airport from another city and need a quick way to get to your destination, give a call to one of these taxi or limo service providers.