Detroit Metropolitian Airport (DTW) Food & Shopping Guide
Traveling through Detroit Metropolitan Airport and looking for a bite to eat or some shopping? You're in luck! With a wide variety of restaurants and stores, there's something for everyone. Some of the top dining options include Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant, Cat Cora's Taproom, and Anita's Kitchen. And when it comes to shopping, you can find everything from luxury brands to local souvenirs. Check out CNBC Smartshop, Green – A Natural Living Store, and Michigan Treasures for some unique finds. Below you will find more detailed information about some of the most popular restaurants, shops, and stores at the airport, including proximity to gates and links to amenity maps.
Food & Stores Maps
Discover all the food, shops, and other amenities available at Detroit Metropolitan Airport using the interactive maps. Simply select your departure or arrival terminal from the list of terminal maps below, and easily navigate to your desired location. Whether you're looking for a quick bite to eat or some last-minute shopping, the maps have got you covered.
If you're traveling through Detroit Metropolitan Airport, you'll find plenty of dining options to satisfy your hunger. From fast food joints to sit-down restaurants, there's something for everyone.
- Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant (near Gate A74) - This restaurant serves American cuisine and has a wide selection of beers on tap.
- McDonald's (near Gate A36) - If you're looking for a quick bite, you can't go wrong with McDonald's.
- Cat Cora's Taproom (near Gate A24) - This restaurant, created by celebrity chef Cat Cora, offers Mediterranean-inspired dishes and craft cocktails.
- Papa Joe's Bistro & Market (near Gate B19) - This restaurant offers a variety of sandwiches, salads, and other deli items.
- Potbelly Sandwich Works (near Gate B2) - If you're in the mood for a sandwich, Potbelly's has you covered.
- Chili's/Papa Joe's (near Gate B2) - This restaurant combines the menus of Chili's and Papa Joe's, offering a wide range of options.
- Harvest & Grounds (near Gate C11) - This coffee shop serves a variety of coffee drinks and pastries.
- Robert Mondavi Experience (near Gate C19) - If you're a wine lover, be sure to check out this restaurant's selection of wines from the Robert Mondavi Winery.
- Common Grace Coffee Company (near Gate D16) - This coffee shop serves coffee, tea, and pastries.
- Atwater Brewery (near Gate D19) - If you're looking for a local beer, Atwater Brewery is a great choice.
- Anita's Kitchen (near Gate D23) - This restaurant serves Lebanese cuisine, including shawarma, hummus, and falafel.
Please be sure to check at the airport for the most up-to-date restaurant locations and hours, as this information can change at any time.
Shops & Stores
Home to an array of shopping experiences, Detroit Metropolitan Airport offers more than just a gateway to the Motor City. From luxury brands to local souvenirs, it has something for every type of traveler. Let's explore some of the top shops in the different terminals of the airport.
- CNBC Smartshop (near Gate A7) - Perfect for a last-minute catch-up on world news, grab a newspaper or a book for your flight.
- Green – A Natural Living Store (near Gate A71) - Offering eco-friendly products for a sustainable lifestyle, including organic snacks, beauty products, and more.
- Michigan Treasures (near Gate A17) - Explore local memorabilia, gifts, and souvenirs that reflect the rich culture and history of Michigan.
- L'Occitane (near Gate A36) - This international retailer of body, face, fragrances and home products from France is perfect for luxurious self-pampering or gifting.
- World Duty Free - Enjoy a tax-free shopping spree featuring a vast selection of perfumes, cosmetics, alcohol, and confectionery, among other products.
- Brooks Brothers - The oldest men's clothier in the US offers a range of timeless, high-quality clothing.
- Estee Lauder - A globally recognized makeup and skincare brand that lets you try and buy top beauty products.
- Michigan Sports - Show your state pride with sports merchandise, including apparel and accessories of local Detroit teams.
- TODAY (near Gate D11) - A newstand with a comprehensive collection of newspapers, magazines, travel essentials, snacks and drinks to make your journey comfortable.
- Detroit Marketplace (near Gate D16) - Offers a wide selection of Detroit-themed souvenirs, apparel, snacks, and local gifts.
- Explore Afar (near Gate D17) - A travel store that offers products curated for the adventurous traveler.
- Frivolous (near Gate D20) - A boutique offering a unique selection of jewelry, accessories, and home goods.
Other Notable Stores
For travelers passing through the other concourses, CNBC Smartshop at Concourse C (near Gate C2) and The Wall Street Journal at Concourse B (near Gate B8) are worth a visit. You'll also find stores like Brighton Collectibles, The Body Shop, and SPANX in the McNamara Terminal, known for their quality products.
With all these shopping options at your fingertips, it's hard to resist a little retail therapy during your layover or before your flight. Please be sure to check at the airport for the most up-to-date store locations and hours, as this information can change at any time. Enjoy your shopping at Detroit Metropolitan Airport!
Find more help here for your journey through the airport