Guest Services at Fairbanks FAI Airport
The Atwood Military Lounge is located on the lower level of the terminal, near the baggage belts. It is open noon to midnight daily. Military ID required. Service members may use the lounge area, obtain shuttle service to Ft Wainwright or Eielson AFB, or get a snack while waiting for connecting flights. Tel: 1-907-455-0236
Lost & Found
Pets are not allowed in FAI's terminal, except working dogs or if they are in a secure kennel.
There is no smoking allowed in FAI's terminal.
International Travelers at Fairbanks FAI Airport
As your hub for information about Fairbanks Airport, iFly.com can help you get to, through, and between airports with ease. Here are some suggestions that can help you on your visit to the airport:
- Need some cash or local currency for your trip? Check here for the location of in-terminal ATMs or currency exchangers.
- Find business services here, like copy machines, postal services, or notaries.
- In the event of an emergency, the airport is prepared to accommodate those with special needs and provide medical attention for minor medical issues.
- Check here to view a list of which airlines are served by the airport.
- Be sure to know how long you will need to wait at the security checkpoint closest to your gate.
- Take advantage of the free wifi and explore the web if you have some time before your departure! Additionally, you can relax, grab a snack, and browse the shops.
- If you're flying into a city from another location and require a speedy way to reach your destination, contact one of these taxi or limousine services.