Jackson Airport Parking Rates & Information
Looking for the perfect parking spot at Jackson-Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport (JAN)? We have your answers!
There are 3 main parking areas at Jackson Airport:
- JAN Parking Garage A
- JAN Surface Lot B
- JAN Long-term Parking Lot C
The JAN airport provides several parking options for the ease and convenience of its customers. There is the short-term parking garage A, the surface lot B, and the long-term parking lot C. There is also the cell phone lot D located near the lot B and garage A. These parking spaces provide a range of payment options and affordable prices to all the traveling passengers of the JAN airport. Accessible parking spaces are also available.
Jackson Airport parking rates can vary depending on the lot and duration, so please check for specific rates below.
JAN Off-Airport Parking
Traveler Help & Resources
Once you have selected the best parking option for you, check out these tips that can help you on your journey through the airport:
- Once you get through security, pull up the interactive terminal map to navigate to your gate, and see all the restaurant and shopping options along the way.
- Be aware of how long you might need to need to wait at the security checkpoint in your terminal.
- Coming out of baggage claim with lots of checked luggage? The airport's got your back (and saving it). Baggage carts are located near the baggage carousels.
- If your flight is arriving to the airport from another city and need a quick way to get to your destination, check out your airport shuttle options here.
- Need to know which business services are available, such as copy machines, postal services, or even a notary? Check here.
JAN Airport Parking Map
Parking Garage A
Location: At airport, near the terminals.
To Terminals: Walking distance
The short-term parking garage A is across the street from the Terminal. It is the perfect option for passengers parking for a short while inside the airport. The parking garage offers parking spaces for the specially-abled people as well.
Short-Term Parking Rates
$16 Per day
Long-Term Parking Lot C
Location: At airport, at a short distance from the terminals
To Terminals: Shuttle
The long-term parking lot C is located a short distance away from the terminal. It has marked spot for the disabled / specially-abled passengers. Shuttle buses run to and from the main terminal building for this parking lot. Pickup is at Level 1 of the main terminal building while drop off is at Level 1.
Long Term Parking Rates
$10 Per day
Surface Parking Lot B
Located right behind the parking garage A, the surface parking lot is another option for short-term parking at the JAN airport.
Long Term Parking Rates
$14 Per day
The JAN Airport also provides people with restricted mobility with a convenient option for parking. There are specific parking spaces allotted in both of the parking lots and the parking garage for such passengers. They are required to prominently display an official disabled license plate or any other official permit to be allowed to park in these allotted spots. Any violations to this requirement might result in the towing away of the owner’s car.