Metropolitan Oakland Airport (OAK) Food & Shopping Guide
Are you traveling through Oakland Airport and looking for some delicious food or some last-minute shopping? Look no further! The airport offers a variety of dining options, from casual American fare at Chili's Grill & Bar to Chinese cuisine at Silver Dragon. If you're in the mood for something sweet, stop by See's Candies for some delicious chocolates. And don't forget to check out the duty-free store, World Passage, for some great deals on liquor and cosmetics. These are just a few of the many options available at OAK. Below you will find more detailed information about some of the most popular restaurants, shops, and stores at the airport, including proximity to gates and links to amenity maps.
Food & Stores Maps
Discovering food, shops, and other amenities at OAK Airport is easy with the interactive maps. Simply select your departure or arrival terminal from the list of terminal maps below, and explore all the available options. You can even use the map to navigate to your desired location or to another terminal if you have a connecting flight.
Airport dining is more about convenience for air travelers rather than a gourmet dining experience. However, that doesn't mean you can't find some tasty options to satisfy your cravings while waiting for your flight at OAK Airport. Here are a few popular restaurants located within the airport terminals:
- Chili's Grill & Bar (Gate 5) - Enjoy a casual dining experience with a menu featuring American favorites, such as burgers, ribs, and salads. It's a great spot to grab a satisfying meal before your flight.
- Max's Eatz (Gate 29) - Max's Eatz offers a variety of quick bites, including sandwiches, salads, and wraps. Perfect for a quick and tasty meal on the go.
- Silver Dragon - If you're in the mood for Chinese cuisine, Silver Dragon is the place to be. Indulge in flavorsome dishes like fried rice, noodles, and stir-fried delights.
- Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant (Gate 30) - For a relaxing dining experience, head to Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant. They serve a range of delicious pub-style fare along with their signature handcrafted beers.
- Jamba (Gate 24) - If you're looking for a refreshing and healthy option, Jamba offers a variety of smoothies and fresh fruit juices to keep you energized during your travels.
- Burger King (Gate 24) - Craving a classic burger? Burger King is conveniently located near Gate 24, making it a popular choice for a quick and satisfying meal.
Please be sure to check at the airport for the most up-to-date restaurant locations and hours, as this information can change at any time.
In addition to the restaurants mentioned above, the airport also offers a variety of other dining options. Some notable mentions include Subway, Starbucks, California Pizza Kitchen, Auntie Anne's, Vino Volo, Peet's Coffee, Fenton's Creamery, Pyramid Ale Taproom, Firewood Cafe, Anadale, and Training Grounds. These establishments provide a diverse range of cuisines, from sandwiches and pizza to coffee and ice cream, ensuring there's something to suit every traveler's taste.
Please note that this list is not exhaustive, and there may be additional dining options available at Metropolitan Oakland Airport.
Shops & Stores
If you're looking for some retail therapy before your flight, Oakland Airport has a variety of stores to choose from. Here are some of the most popular ones:
- World Passage (near Gate 3) - This duty-free store offers a wide range of products, from liquor and tobacco to fragrances and cosmetics.
- Oakland Tribune News (near Gate 5) - Grab a newspaper, magazine, or book to read on your flight at this newsstand.
- Heinold's First and Last Chance (near Gate 1) - This unique bar and bookstore has been a fixture at the airport for over 50 years. Enjoy a drink and browse their selection of books.
- See's Candies (near Gate 27) - Satisfy your sweet tooth with some delicious chocolates from this popular candy store.
- InMotion Entertainment (near Gate 25) - Forgot your headphones or need a new gadget? InMotion has a wide selection of electronics and accessories.
- Sunglass Icon (near Gate 29) - Protect your eyes from the California sun with some stylish sunglasses from this store.
In addition to the stores listed above, OAK also has Oakland Marketplace, Oakland News, Oakland Tribune News (near Gate 23), Oakland Sports Scene, Bayfront News, and The News Exchange. Please be sure to check at the airport for the most up-to-date store locations and hours, as this information can change at any time.
Find more help here for your journey through the airport