Midland International Air & Space Port Airport Map & Terminal Guide
Getting Around the Airport
Midland International Air & Space Port Airport can be found situated between Odessa and Midland. It is a commercial service airport which ranks at the eight number amongst all the other commercial airports of Texas. The MAF airport is currently serving 43 counties in the Eastern and Western New Mexico.
It is the closest airport to the famous Big Bend National Park.
The MAF airport is located at a distance of 300 miles from El Paso, Texas, and 330 miles from Dallas, Texas .
The terminal building structure at the MAF airport has one main terminal building which houses all airport facilities. It has three main levels.
The lobby level accommodates ticketing and baggage claim, the upper concourse level is for boarding, and the third level houses administrative offices. Rental car desks are across from the Baggage Claim Area.
Skycaps are available to carry your luggage from the curbside loading zone to the airline ticket counters and baggage claim area.
The Media Room can be reserved for meetings and its wall can be collapsed for room extension. For reservation call 432-560-2200, ext. 3008.
For lost/found items, call your respective airlines for lost/found items inside the aircraft:
- Southwest Airlines: 432-685-2700
- American Airlines Delayed Baggage: 800-535-5225
- United Airlines: 800-221-6903
You can call the TSA Lost & Found Midland at 806-740-8016 for lost/found items at the security checkpoint. You can also call TSA Lost & Found National at 888-269-9673. Incase of lost/found items inside the Rental Cars you can call the respective car company at:
- Avis: 432-563-4700
- Budget: 432-563-1640
- Hertz: 432-563-0111
- National/Alamo: 432-563-0378
- Enterprise: 432-561-5172
- Thrifty: 432-561-5454
For lost/found items elsewhere, you can call City Of Midland Department of Airports at 432-560-2200 ext. 6
For more information, please refer to the MAF Airport Map here.
- Passengers are advised to arrive at least 2 hours before their scheduled departure time to account for TSA security wait times and any possible delays.
- To ensure a smooth check-in process, passengers should pack carry-on luggage in a suitable manner, have photo ID ready, and read all the airline guidelines properly prior to arriving at the airport.
- No unattended baggage will be allowed inside the terminal building. You must keep your bags with you at all times.