Rogue Valley Medford International Airport Map & Terminal Guide
Getting Around the Airport
Rogue Valley Medford International Airport can be found in southwestern Oregon. It covers an area of 855 acres and is located next to Oregon’s city of Medford in the central business district. The MFR airport is situated towards the north of the I-5/Highway 62 interchange.
The MFR airport is currently serving the Southern Oregon/Northern California region. Most of the passengers of the airport are residents of Jackson County. In the year 2018, more than 01 million passengers used the air transportation and aircraft operations of the airport. This accumulated to over 43,000 people.
The terminal building structure at the MFR airport has one main terminal building which houses all airport facilities. It has a main concourse and two open-air concourses.
The MFR airport houses the baggage claim towards the north end of the terminal - you can find it as soon as you turn right from the revolving door.
In the centre of the terminal, there is the airport Information Booth, which is operated by Travel Medford and is staffed by their volunteers.
Other services and amenities of the airport include Oval Office Meeting Facility, Observation Deck, and Conference Rooms B and C.
It offers rental car desks, a gift shop, a restaurant/lounge, a gift shop, WiFi hotspots, and outside passenger drop off and pick up areas.
For more information, please refer to the MFR Airport Map here.
Food, Shops & Amenities
There are various shopping and dining options in the MFR airport. For shopping there is ‘Gifts, Snacks, and Travel’ held by Tailwind MFR. For dining, there is Sky House Bar & Grill with a full service menu.
- For lost/found items inside the aircraft, please contact your respective airlines at:
- Alaska: 1-877-815-8253 www.alaskaair.com
- Allegiant: 1-702-505-8888 www.allegiantair.com
- American: 1-800-433-7300 www.aa.com
- Delta: 1-800-221-1212 www.delta.com
- United: 1-800-221-6903 www.united.com
- Passengers are advised to arrive at least 2 hours before their scheduled departure time to account for TSA security wait times and any possible delays.
- To ensure a smooth check-in process, passengers should pack carry-on luggage in a suitable manner, have photo ID ready, and read all the airline guidelines properly prior to arriving at the airport.
- No unattended baggage will be allowed inside the terminal building. You must keep your bags with you at all times.